Reviews for For the Love of Mister Artemis
Cruel Angel's Love chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Oiy, I love your fanfiction. Poor Maggie... Arty needs to take a chill pill... lol
AFfan chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Oh! that was so good. You really need to continue this. I'll really appreciate it. pwease? Pretty pwease? *puppy dog eyes* Come on you can't resist these cute eyes... Okay getting serious... UPDATE PLEASE! He he. That's how much I love your stories.
bluecocoagir chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
this is so good
Rissa42 chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Butler's name's Domovoi, not Anthony! Apart from that, this is good stuff - keep writin'!
Spectra16 chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
I really, REALLY suggest you continue this story! The waiting is KILLING me! I LUV IT! If you are serious about not continuing, then let me finish it! PLEZ KEEP WRITING! I LOVE THIS STOR Y!
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
This story is great! Please continue!
Nicole chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
I love your book! Get the third chapter up quick!
violomana chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Very good. I like it so far. Are you thinking about involving the LEP or Holly later in the story? Is there going to be a conflict of some sort? Or are you njust trying to stick to the challenge rules? That ought to be interesting...*sighs* the AF section has come a long way from when it first started. I should really get back to mine...
IceCreamCone23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
u better update this story! its awsome! PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ!
PoppySeed chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
Whoa. M-A-J-O-R reaction from Aryemis when Maggie did not wear her seatbelt. Pop a chill pill, dude! ) Cute story. Please continue writting!
Skywise chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Oh my god. I honestly don't know what to say. I love your work. I love all of your work. But this, this just blows everything else out of the water. It's so well written an so believable. The way you show us Artemis gradually breaking down his own barriers, gradually becoming more confidant about showing his feelings is pure genius. I've just reutrned from a horrible week in France and this just made everything all better. I honestly mean it when I say that this story, and specifically this chapter is one of the best things I have ever read on this site. You continue to surprise me, and I am soooo okay with that. You are an amzing writer, hats off to you for writing only the second fic ever to make my eyes get all watery. Next thing you know you'll have me outright sobbing. Please, keep up the amazing work.

~Emma
Lady Game chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
That was quite cute, poor little Maggie! She's a bit moody though, running off to her room just because she thinks Artemis is lying. Is she based on a certain little terror who runs around your house? Hahaha don't tell Ali. Anyway, hurry up already (and I know I can't talk, but I'm getting there!).

~*Lady*~

P.S ICAN'! I've seen it twice (In 4 days mind you) and I didn't even *like* it the first time!
StarMoonBunny chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
That's so sad. It's difficult to break news to children...

Maggie should be more evil. Children at 7 are not well behaved. Also I can just see a 7 year old trying to follow the huge book that Artemis gave her. Will the fairies show up? Please, it'll be so funny to see the way they react!
FowlArtemis chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Cute story. A Fluffy story. I don't know where this is going though. You seem to write a lot of Artemsi Fowl fics. Join my Yahoo group about AF!

group/fowl_artemis/
Corpus Delicti chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Aww... poor Arty Miss! He's having trouble with Maggie, inn'he, Blue, inn'he? Huh! *pokes Blue*

Uhm, sorry. Maggie is very well behaved for a seven year old. My sister is eight and she still hasn't grown out of that annoying behaviour... then again, I'm sure Maggie isn't the damn hellraiser my sister is.

Umm... my point? I liked this chapter as much as the last. And you gave Butler a name! But the wrong name! He's meant to be called Johann, you know. Erm. Random insanity. Yes... haven't quite made it to my point yet...

*shuffles papers*

Ah, yes, here it is. I like. A lot.