Reviews for Diversity Of Love
midnightangel09 chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
hm...so...well ok i got nothing yet i'll wait until after i find out wat kagome is planing then we shall see so update plz!
Little Pages chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
ok i kno u haven't updated in a while but this stpry is really god plz plz update as soon as u can
eternalwhimsy chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
great story. keep writing.
InfiniteAffinity chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
the story is okay but im starting to think the summary doesn't fit the actual story and im sort of sad since it's been over 2 years since your last update but all in all it's a great story.
xSakura.Blossomx chapter 10 . 5/29/2006
Nice fic, I wonder what Kagome's plan is? Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hurry up and update!
Hime-Kagome Higurashi chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
Well...Update soon._
ri chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
omg im filipino to but i live in canada in winnipeg and i, i junior high
Night Sins chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
short but good! keep up the good work!
renyun chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
update! update! update! love this story! *_**_*
Sesshomarus-youkai-wife chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
don't stop there i love your story!i'll kill you if oyou don't update in a long period of time i am an impatient person, please hurry!
Lady Akina chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
There should be some kind of dance or something that Miroku takes Sango to. And then Kagome goes because Sango forces her to and she see's Sesshomaru there! Please please please UPDATE!

-Baby K
piccolojr212002 chapter 10 . 9/3/2004
i like it please keep going.
Crystal jade2 chapter 10 . 6/18/2004
yay! kag n sess are geting 2ghter, update soon
cranapple chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
I would like to personally express my disgust at the insulting email sent to Anne. My aunt Adelle and my cousin Kate are both from Cebu (in the Phillipines) and they've both had a difficult time adjusting to English grammar. So stop being a prick to Anne - considering she's only a sophomore, she's doing extroadinarily well.

And Anne - could you please add just a little more to End of a Forever. I'm dying here!

Cranapple
green chapter 6 . 5/24/2004
I feel sorry for you, I feel sorrier for the people who wrote that stupid e-mail to you (they are proably half stupid) I like your story the way it is so don't bother changing it.