Reviews for If This, Then
caressa28 chapter 37 . 11h
What a sweet love story. So sad her mom didnt get that chnace at at happy ending.
Nikki1219 chapter 37 . 3/26
I absolutely adored this story. It's been a bit since one has kept me so captivated. Thank you for sharing!
sarabo chapter 37 . 2/14
This was a great story! I couldn't stop reading!
I have only been to Canada twice. As a child to BC and to the Ottawa airport to visit friends in upper NY. Thanks for being a neighbor to me in So. Cal.
sarabo chapter 1 . 2/10
Great start. Now on to the remainder of the story.
Elisabeth123 chapter 37 . 5/23/2020
Loved loved loved this! Thank you so very much!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/17/2019
I really don't know why Bella is even bothering with Edward anymore. He got back with Tanya after Bella started dating Jake. And he gave his virginity to JESSICA of all damn people, disgusting. AND he has a fucking girlfriend...again, so why in the actual fuck is Bella talking to this prick again?
MeddlingCullens chapter 13 . 6/27/2019
Lmao that is so not the way to tell your potential future girl you broke up with your girlfriend
ChrisDGoosey chapter 37 . 6/6/2019
A lovely ending. Your writing style really draws you in. You never know how scenes will play out. Great fun.
Alessa315 chapter 37 . 5/13/2019
What an amazing story! I'm not into teenage drama at all (I had enough with mine back then) but this... This is gorgeous! :)
Thanks so much for sharing!
comun chapter 37 . 4/29/2019
Oh that’s so sweet!
cuteascherries chapter 37 . 4/3/2019
: )
AliciaLou chapter 37 . 2/13/2019
I stayed up all night reading this story! Every time I tried to put it down to sleep I just started right back up again. I love it! I love the way this was written. You put me right back in high school, the feelings were so real! I tore through it so quickly that I am going to read it again so that I can savor it this time. So we’ll done, thank you!
Freya chapter 37 . 1/31/2019
What a wonderful and instructive story! But I need more, more, more... Please write a sequel. You're a very talented writer! Thank you!
marigold123 chapter 37 . 11/2/2018
I am so glad these two Finally realized what they were to each other. Bella overcame a lot, rape manipulating boys and settling...well they both did a bit of settling. Glad that’s over. ha! I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
breakingdawn57 chapter 37 . 9/14/2018
Love your writing style! I appreciate how realistic your characters are and they have fallout from their issues and behavior.
2,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »