Reviews for If This, Then
Bibliophile9621 chapter 37 . 2/9
There is a boy I fell in love with at 17, full of butterflies and late night texting and heartache and eventually heartbreak. It’s four years later and I watch as he makes mistake after mistake, breaking my heart a little every time. This story makes me want to put my big girl pants on and not let any more precious time pass. Wonderful, wonderful story
drul chapter 37 . 1/24
Great story! I couldn’t stop reading it till the end...
At first I was confused by Bella's crush/fascination with Edward, he wasn't really expressive or communicative... I really liked how complex was Jacob's character, he was a villain, a friend, he was manipulative, but also reformed, he wasn't perfect, so it made him more real... And I really liked how they reconnected and it showed their adult personalities.
helenemc chapter 37 . 1/1
I really enjoyed this story. It took a long time for them to finally get together but, when they finally did, they were in a much better place emotionally. Thank you for sharing.
RoryCullen chapter 37 . 12/6/2017
Aww. How sweet. Wish there was more, butI’ll take it. So he bought the ring after seeing the Harry Potter movie with Bella. I love that he mentioned he was in love with Bella at 17 too.
RoryCullen chapter 36 . 12/6/2017
Yes she does deserve a love like that...she deserves Edward. I think Rose is right.
RoryCullen chapter 35 . 12/5/2017
I was hoping Bella was going to tell him that he sounds like her only it was back in High School. She told herself he had until the end of February to ask her to be his girlfriend and if he didn’t by March she was out. How I fare is that though when I think about it. At least Edward was going to ask her to make a choice. Instead Bella made the choice for him. He didn’t even know he had a choice to make.
RoryCullen chapter 34 . 12/5/2017
So I guess Edward figured out Jake was underhanded in how he got Bella to be his girlfriend without her having to tell him. Edward doesn’t know though they Bella had intense feelings for him all along. Jake was a compromise I think when she was led to believe Edward was just playing with her but would never want her to be his girl. I still wish she would tell him about that. I don’t think she will though. I don’t think it matters to her anymore. I wonder what Edward thinks happened to Bella’s parents? I hope she tells him about them so he understands her insecurities especially when it comes to men.
RoryCullen chapter 33 . 12/5/2017
Well Jake didn’t get the scolding I thought he deserved, but Bela’s right at least all of Jakob’s conniving means she got to work out some relationship issues with him so that now she is ready to have a healthy relationship with Edward. Would they have been able to weather the ups and downs of growing up together if he hadn’t of manipulated them...maybe. Maybe if they went to McGill together they would have grown together but who knows. Now they are perfect and Bella has a mom and dad who care about her do much. Lucky girl.
RoryCullen chapter 32 . 12/5/2017
I hope you are reading my reviews, not because they are particularly impressive, but rather because I just want you to know I think you are a very talented writer. I read a lot of fan fiction as well as everything else and I am very picky about what I read. If the story doesn’t grab my attention in the first couple of chapters there is usually a reason for that... I love this story. I wasn’t sure I would because I’m not usually a fan of time jumps in the middle of it, but this story, their characters are so likeable so compelling I don’t mind the jump anymore at all. This Edward and Bella bring tears to my eyes I just want to hug them. That being said...I am really annoyed at Jake and I hope someone, Bella or Edward gives him a piece of their mind. A well deserved piece, before escorting him out the door.
RoryCullen chapter 31 . 12/5/2017
Great chapter. I love them together. I love that Edward loved her back in High School; Bella wasn’t mistaken that their feelings for each other were mutual, and she wasn’t being strung along as Jake had convinced her to believe. I want Edward and Bella to talk about how conniving and manipulative Jake was back then, lying to both of them so he could keep them apart and he could have Bella. Edward needs to know the truth. I want him to know the extent of Jake’s deceit.
RoryCullen chapter 30 . 12/5/2017
They are perfect together. They’re pretty hot too.
RoryCullen chapter 29 . 12/5/2017
I live near Toronto. I was raised in Montreal. An English community. I’ve been to London a few times. It’s nice there. I think that’s awesome Edward already moved back there. Montreal is beautiful city. McGill is awesome too. But if you don’t speak French, which I didn’t, then it’s no place to live. He may have heard from Elizabeth that Bella and Jeremy weren’t very close. I mean Rose keeps saying that in front of Edward’s mom so she may have told him. He probably felt pretty confident about his chances with Bella should he move closer to her. Good for him following his heart. Bella is right about there communication issues.
RoryCullen chapter 28 . 12/5/2017
I think if Edward knew she was single he might be tempted to skip the trip and fly to London right away. If I were Bella I would have told him and made him go on his trip anyway. The sign saying Bellac or really Bella...C. Bella Cullen. Really does say it all.
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 12/5/2017
I wonder will Edward check his email before he shuts off his phone on the flight. Maybe Bella can at least tell him she would very much like to see him and have a talk when he comes back to town and to have a safe trip and that she is single too.
RoryCullen chapter 26 . 12/5/2017