Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
singlemoon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
*dreamy sigh*

This is really beautiful..
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Whoo Hoo Merry Christmas! What a perfect Christmas Claire and Leon had I mean it was so romantic I loved it alot.

*looks over at boyfriend* *kisses him* Merry Christmas baby! SORRY this story put me in the spirit! lol.

From the worlds one and only BRittany Brittany.
AI chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aw! This is such a sweet and tender story. I loved the playful banter and how everyone's so happy and affectionate.
Pyramid Head chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
great
maskedgoomba chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
read this before. And I wanna leave a review, so you know, people still read Claire/Leon, :p
SilverSpoons chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Hm... i think i read this a while ago. I just happened to stumble apon it again and i have to say it was GREAT! it was so sweet and wow i just loved it! Great work!
Jenna chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That was a sweet story! I really liked it. I hope you continue writing Resident Evil stories, since the fourth game is out. I haven't seen too many Resident Evil 4 stories *hint, hint*
EVIL chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I love it. And you know, looking at some of the reviews one caught my eye. Let me just say that I hope you never, never, never do a steve and Claire story ever.
oneleggedhookerjanebarbiehotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Very cute! I love it! I should have read it before i read sometimes they come back. We should talk sometime. I like friends, moulin rouge, and resident evil. And it is a weird mix. AND IT IS NOT CRAP! You write good. Also, I love that you don't do smut. You are the coolest person EVER. Smut sucks. We should be friends! Email me sometime!
oneleggedhookerjanebarbiehotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Very cute! I love it! I should have read it before i read sometimes they come back. We should talk sometime. I like friends, moulin rouge, and resident evil. And it is a weird mix. AND IT IS NOT CRAP! You write good. Also, I love that you don't do smut. You are the collest person EVER. Smut sucks. We should be friends! Email me sometime!
m.n.k chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I really liked the dialogue and how you portrayed how they would act if they did become a couple. It wasn't corny or too boring, you are really good at doing Claire/Leon pairings. Please do more about them because you do a really cool job. I like how you don't make them out of character. Brownie points! LOL. It was really spine tingling, can you please do more of Claire/Leon, and maybe you could add steve, I kinda like the guy for Claire also. Keep up the good work!
Santiago chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
What can I say, I LOVE IT!
Lin chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
what a sweet fic just for the holidays! good job on it!
tek chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
great way to kick off the xmas stories for RE!
Paty chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Sweeett!

I love Leon/Claire fanfics!

Capcom should definitely hook them up!