Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
doubledgedtruth chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
awww! thats so cute! I want leon so bad! grrr to Claire! Have you ever seen Anastasia? the last part reminded me of that she was like "The world is spinning" and he was like "we should stop dancing then" and she was like "the music has stopped" ohhh! that was my favorite part in that movie, I wore that part out I think I'd watch it so many times! anyways! this was soo great! you are such a great writer! Please update "Sometimes they come back" soon, because I'm really axious to know what happens to Leon! Anyways, thats itt. ta ta.
Frenchy chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Ooh, good Christmas story! I love Christmas, it's one of my favorite holidays :)! I really like your writing style. Are you going to update "Sometimes They Come Back" soon? I'm dying to know what happens next!
Molotov chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Aww, how sweet. Good stuff, you know. Very well written. Plus it has Leon in it, and he just kicks ass.
Joanne Beverly chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
WAHOO! great fic, simple, and yet somewhat exciting! Love the whole chemistry between Leon and Claire ;) keep it up! - Jo-Jo
Darryl-Flowers chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Awwww, so cute. I love it. Just a nice, short, love story. So beautiful.
Someone chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that was so sweet!
REM chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
That was very nice.
Tifa Redfield chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
omgoodness! AWSOME! I loved it so much! *sighs* Claire and leon. They're so sweet, if capcom doesn't hook them up i'm bombarding their buildings! lol, man where r the leon's nowadays? I want one! Great job yet again michele, you've managed to astound me YET AGAIN! You have a true talent...now about 'Sometimes they come back' *wink wink* hehe. Awwww reading this makes me feel their bond even more and now i feel more sorry for them than ever. They were so happy in this christmas not knowing what the dreadful future would hold for them! *cries*
23 | « Prev Page 1 2