Reviews for Lead You On
Audrayy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Naaaaw! I love the last sentence, "Lead you on, yes. Toss you aside, never." Loved it :) Great job, short but sweet
JIGFAeiL chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
hm... weird.
God chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
hehehehehehe heghhehehehehehehehehehehe hee hee
W ee Z chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Aw, it's so... aww _;; It's well written aww, too, which is always good.
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
love ie, wish i had written it. good on u x
Willow26 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Cool
I like this alot Eomer is cool
Princess chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Wonderful story! Though I don't care for the ending much. I rather prefere a bitter-sweet closing, to one of raw passion, but Eru doesn't always grant your wishes. *sigh*
I normally don't review storys, but seeing what others have said, decided to add my two-cents worth. (If it's even worth that much...)
You have an amazing talent, and I feel if you can write well, and do so in the bounds of Tolkien Canon, well, that's better than some of the rubbish I see around here. Don't let others tell you how to write! It's fantasy, and if I or you want to write or read about two men together, well, thats all our own bussiness.
Slash is something I find more real than a Girl-falls-into-Middle-Earth or even a Lost-Elf-Princess FanFiction because it IS more real. If you have went to war, seen your freinds, faimly, and comrades fall around you, I think you're entitled to more than a bit of need for something stable, something that seems to last.
Aragorn would seem like the right guy, no? He's survived, and helped others continue as well! (Eowyn, Merry, Faramir) Eomoer, I think, is likely to feel some attraction to Aragorn, because, well, his Uncle has died recently, his cousin has passed, and just a few weeks before he wasn't sure he would see his sister again as well, but who has always been there through it all? Who is still there at the end? Aragorn. And that my good writers is why I think this is a very realistic fanfic. If your world is crashing in around you, you'll instinctivly reach for the nearest presence that is stable, that gives you a feeling of endurance, a person who will be there tommorrow and the day after, as sure as the Sun will rise.
If your feelings go as far as to be sexual, well, that's all to the person and the one they care about, but that has nothing to do with this... :)
I just want you to know what a wonderful, truely magnificent piece you have here, and it would please me greatly to see more amazing works from you.
Namarie,
Princess
heath chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
hm...(ponders)um... (go's to the bathroom where loud retching noises are heard) Where in the world do you people get this stuff? Nowhere in the whole of Tolkien's works does he for even a moment allude to gay pairings. They don't belong in Middle-earth. Has anyone on this website read the books? This story was written in an engaging way that entertained the reader and made me wonder what you could write on-canon. Great style, rotten content.
Edi Fel chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Whe!Weird pairing but cool! I want more,more more more!Ok,I realize I am really demanding and hyper,but when you just had coffe in a big beer mug filled up all the way you ARE gonna be hyper!WHE! I wan tmore Eomer\Aragorn!
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
A little sudden, but fine neverless.
Uruloke Deathstalker chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
*HUGS the author* I love you. I love you. Very wonderful. More, please.
browneyed-girl chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
The first tolkein slash fic, and the first Eomer/Aragorn slash fic I've read! And I doubt I'll find another as good. Gotta love Aragorn.
Shauna1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Wonderful, even if the slash element is a bit abrupt, but can't you please make them longer? Your stories are like little snack cakes, I always want more. Aragorn never struck me as particularly straight - he never *wanted* Arwen, he worshipped her. And her embroidery. Anyway, good job!
Feriniel chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
I like it. :D I never thought about Aragorn/Eomer before, but Eomer DID seem to have a certain interest in him throughout.
Kielle chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Oh, look at all the the CUTE little homophobes down there...

Ignore the bitches, Amy. Speaking both as a hardcore Tolkien fan AND as someone who doesn't mind slash but wouldn't call herself a hardline fan...yes, although I still blush at the idea of sex in Tolkien's work, I DID notice Eomer's uncommonly strong trust/interest in Aragorn. And while I would never have thought of him acting on it nor even acknowledging it, there WAS something potentially powerful between those two (and by that I could just mean an amazing friendship, too!) that got irrevocably deflected thanks to the great events and destinies they had to focus on instead. Two ships that pass in the night and all that jazz.

In short: a good idea, and a nice change from the nauseating flood of movie!slash invading the net. I mean for heavens' sake - Elrond/Legolas? *laugh* This, at least, has some subtle basis in canon, and I applaud you for taking a path less trodden.