Reviews for Lead You On
Womba Warrior chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Very nice. Finally, a pairing I've never seen before!
arkady chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
_ cool fic. look at all the pretty flames you have! now you can heat your room for free. - don't let the bitch's get you down, this story is well written. they're just using the excuse of being "tolkien zealeots' to flame fics that are slash. dumb fucks that they are, lol.
Kalli13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
You know... I love Tolkein, and I love slash, but this... Aragorn always seemed very straight to me. Pippin and Merry, Frodo and Sam, perhaps Legolas and Gimli. The last one disturbs me somehow, but I see it. Even those are strange though.

C.S. Lewis and Tolkein where such extremely close friends that it was later speculated that there might have been something (ahem) more then friendship there. There are more things on heaven and earth...
neogenroach chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
excellent story! more would be sooo nice... coz... i dunno.. i guess good things in small doses is better than no good things at all.. but still. )

keep up the great work! bonnie (*goes back on her search to find at least ONE frodo/sam slash fic*)
saltedbolts chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
I didn't read this either, nor am I a Tolkienite. Just wonder that aren't you afraid of, ah, worshipers of Tolkien? Most of them, I suppose, see this as pure blasphemy.
Kanna-Ophelia chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Wonderful. Vivid writing, wine-red emotions, shoirt and sweet, just... wonderful. ::smile::
Meneldor Swiftest of Eagles chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Perhaps you could begin to call me a zeolot:) I don't know if you read most of the previous reviews from your first stories, but the attitude there (and I'm sure amongst Tolkien fans everywhere) is that of disgust. Please stop using the characters in your stories.
Lady Yagami-Sama chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
You are hopeless, Amy-san, first Halbarad, now Eomer? you are messed up.
ArwenAria18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
I didn't read this. You did warn me at the beginning, and I hadn't really imagined that anyone would make Aragorn and Eomer out to be gay! Im not saying anything against gay people, thought I don't approve of what they do: they're people too. But to do this with LOTR, my fav series ever (barring a few others, maybe) is very nasty! Couldn't you just make up your own characters? I think Aragorn is probably one of my favorite characters...this is almost...SACRELIGIOUS. Yuck! And this is all from just the IDEA of it, not even the writing itself. Please, just post this kind of thing somewhere else!
re.vik chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
very interesting... LOL girl, you read my mind! Loved it!
Evenstar chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Well, Tolkien is probably spinning in his grave, as you say...I thought it was hystertical, actually, I don't know if that's the effect you wanted. I thought it was good and all, I just happened to find it amusing as well.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2