Reviews for Mister Strange
Continue this fic man it cam only get better from there
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
Are you ever going to update
Doctor chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Good chapter
lordxposeidon69 chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
This story definitely has potential, but as things are in the story now there isn't a lot of detail in the conversations, it makes them feel rushed and the characters seem like they don't have much of a personality due to the lack of detail, I think more detail for the interactions between characters would make this story more enjoyable to read.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Update soon and will Naruto and Wanda end up in his home world
Naruto Uchiha Lucifer chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
the story has potential
liz chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
the batman joke it because it alkam and batman Always go to drop bad guy off. it is really funny, when you think about it, i like the paring can you write more if you have time please.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
Cool two chapters you should expand into more
Milennial chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Not bad at all, a little too short for my tastes but the added humor somewhat compensates, especially the father x son snark. And no, the Batman reference is not lost on me, since it was as subtle as a hammer to the face. Still, if this takes place in Marvel, how does Naruto know Batman anyway?
Either way, it is still too early for me to say much more, but I really hope this will get an update soon.
guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
great fanfiction. when are you going to update.
JediPrime chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Nice touch with the subtle Doctor Who reference anyway another great chapter well worth the wait can't wait until next time
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Update the story soon.
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Excellent chapter, lived Naruto's dialogue with Wanda
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Really good chapter, I wonder how Naruto will be able to help
Tom2011 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015