Reviews for Just In Case
Lilonda chapter 17 . 10/11
That was really good!
Random Flyer chapter 25 . 10/3
I really loved this set of stories. Matt and Foggy's friendship is so wonderful and it breaks my heart when they're fighting. This helps with all the rough patches they go through in the show. (I'm really hoping they're on better footing by the end of season three.)

Thank you so much for writing these and all your other stories!
Random Flyer chapter 22 . 10/3
LOL! Foggy really needs to learn how to lie. Thanks for writing these.
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 10/1
I'm enjoying these short stories between Matt and Foggy. Their friendship is one of my favorites in TV shows and I love seeing it explored more in this collection.

I will say I was a little wary after reading the author's note and the mentions of anti-Catholic sentiments. (I'm Catholic born and raised and I've gotten enough grief about my faith from other people that I've adopted something of a fighting spirit about it when provoked.) I found this chapter hilarious, though. You write Fr Lantom's character very well and very believably. Foggy's reactions to Matt's Catholicism is not that different from my friends' reactions to mine so I found it wicked funny.

Once again, loving the collection and looking forward to reading more!
Farrahmack chapter 17 . 9/24
This was amazingly written. I suffer from Anxiety and depression, this is exactly how a breakdown feels. It's liberating to read it and have others understand how it feels. Love your work!

Farrahmack
Farrahmack chapter 9 . 9/23
Lol Foggy had me rolling talking about the kitten in the infomercial. Your an amazing writer!
Bogorm123 chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
I love this so much! Absolutely amazing chapters! My favourite one so far in this story, and that says alot bc they have all been really good!
Bogorm123 chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
Foggy is such a good friend I can't even
Amazing story btw
Camaraderiee chapter 18 . 11/7/2017
This is my favorite chapter. I found this from chapter three, and I haven't read the first two because I can't convince myself to do anything but go forward with this story. I love it so much, I love it all so very much. But i LOVE this chapter. Matt's innocence and adorableness, Foggy's total uncaringness of anything but his best friend; I'm in awe. Thank you so much
Windblown.child chapter 25 . 9/28/2017
Can I just say wow? Your writing took me through a whole gamut of emotions and I honestly feel a little wrung out now, especially after those last two chapters. Just wow. Guess my big words have gone. Pardon me while I go read the rest of your writings.

Bravo!
KeeperOfTheCreed chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
Man if this whole series doesn't make you feel I don't know what will! I've finished watching Daredevil after the second season came out and I have no idea why it took me this long to look up fanfictions for it but I'm glad I did and I glad this was the first one I found! Thank you for the great introduction!
Kaede-Hime chapter 25 . 7/18/2017
Oh OMFG I've read this with a smile in my face and I really think I have a lot of mixed feelings right now! Well this is an AMAZING STORY! Which I loved, with which I laughed and also I cried. I know that it is a little exaggerated to say it but I think that with each chapter that was going on I was getting more and more excited, or at least that was the end, because I knew Matt and Foggy would stop talking (considering the second season) That the last chapter made me cry like a little girl.

I can say in general I adored the story, seeing the concern and dedication of one another managed to get me a smile. Too adorable! And I loved much more when I read that chapter where Matt knew Jessica, and this one told him that he should talk to Malcom. The truth, that ending for me was perfect!

I think there are many things that I can highlight but I do not want to make this review too long because in order to reach the end of it everything comes to the same point: LOVE YOUR WRITINGS!

I know it's over but that does not stop me from reading it all. As always I have nothing, except praise for you! I hope I can continue to enjoy your other projects!
Juniper chapter 10 . 4/14/2017
You've lost me with the discussion of going back to New York. They're at Columbia University, which (like the 'Hell's Kitchen' neighborhood) is actually in Manhattan. They never leave New York. They can't go back to it.
Gumokoa chapter 10 . 3/12/2017
Matt: *lets out a shout of bloody murder.
Me: Yeah! Kick that sadistic bastard's ass Doormatt!
Matt: *crawling away from the fight, hand on his injured shoulder. He's trailing blood like a snail.*
Me: huh... And here I thought a shout of bloody murder was a war cry XD
(Im a dumbass, so, if it is a war cry, then uh... then I'm more of a dumbass XD)
I love this thing!
Ace chapter 13 . 3/7/2017
You are such a good writer. I mean, I can see all of this happening in my mind's eye. Thank you!