Reviews for Just In Case
Camaraderiee chapter 18 . 11/7
This is my favorite chapter. I found this from chapter three, and I haven't read the first two because I can't convince myself to do anything but go forward with this story. I love it so much, I love it all so very much. But i LOVE this chapter. Matt's innocence and adorableness, Foggy's total uncaringness of anything but his best friend; I'm in awe. Thank you so much
Windblown.child chapter 25 . 9/28
Can I just say wow? Your writing took me through a whole gamut of emotions and I honestly feel a little wrung out now, especially after those last two chapters. Just wow. Guess my big words have gone. Pardon me while I go read the rest of your writings.

Bravo!
KeeperOfTheCreed chapter 25 . 8/28
Man if this whole series doesn't make you feel I don't know what will! I've finished watching Daredevil after the second season came out and I have no idea why it took me this long to look up fanfictions for it but I'm glad I did and I glad this was the first one I found! Thank you for the great introduction!
Kaede-Hime chapter 25 . 7/18
Oh OMFG I've read this with a smile in my face and I really think I have a lot of mixed feelings right now! Well this is an AMAZING STORY! Which I loved, with which I laughed and also I cried. I know that it is a little exaggerated to say it but I think that with each chapter that was going on I was getting more and more excited, or at least that was the end, because I knew Matt and Foggy would stop talking (considering the second season) That the last chapter made me cry like a little girl.

I can say in general I adored the story, seeing the concern and dedication of one another managed to get me a smile. Too adorable! And I loved much more when I read that chapter where Matt knew Jessica, and this one told him that he should talk to Malcom. The truth, that ending for me was perfect!

I think there are many things that I can highlight but I do not want to make this review too long because in order to reach the end of it everything comes to the same point: LOVE YOUR WRITINGS!

I know it's over but that does not stop me from reading it all. As always I have nothing, except praise for you! I hope I can continue to enjoy your other projects!
Juniper chapter 10 . 4/14
You've lost me with the discussion of going back to New York. They're at Columbia University, which (like the 'Hell's Kitchen' neighborhood) is actually in Manhattan. They never leave New York. They can't go back to it.
Gumokoa chapter 10 . 3/12
Matt: *lets out a shout of bloody murder.
Me: Yeah! Kick that sadistic bastard's ass Doormatt!
Matt: *crawling away from the fight, hand on his injured shoulder. He's trailing blood like a snail.*
Me: huh... And here I thought a shout of bloody murder was a war cry XD
(Im a dumbass, so, if it is a war cry, then uh... then I'm more of a dumbass XD)
I love this thing!
Ace chapter 13 . 3/7
You are such a good writer. I mean, I can see all of this happening in my mind's eye. Thank you!
Ace chapter 5 . 3/7
This was absolutely amazing. The detail, pacing, emotion ... all pitch perfect. Thank you!
Moonlitdaze chapter 25 . 2/20
Okay. World wrecked. Feels in shambles.
So your writing enraptures me in all the best ways. And I figured out a big chunk of what makes your work resonate so well like me. Your writing reads the way Debussy's music sounds. I have this thing where whenever I listen to Debussy, there is this distinctness to his harmonies that just let me know who the composer is. And, your writing (and Drewbug's too, I noticed) had this very distinctive feel to it. It really shines when you write in Matt's voice. Your descriptions on his sensory perception are just...they have this satisfying flow to them, this carefully picked structure that floats off the page with all the sound of Debussy's progressions. Even when you write from other voices, the general Debussy...ness (real classy musical term there) of everything is just...wow.
I showed a sample of this fic to a pianist/composer friend and she immeadietly said, "Yeah. Debussy" after just a few paragraphs.
Looong review, I know, and I went full music major here. But long story short you are amazing and your content satisfies me to no end.
Moonlitdaze chapter 22 . 2/18
So, I got slaughtered in a singing competition this afternoon and I actively sought this story out because it's one of my favorites of yours! This chapter was so so dang witty and I just had to drop a review. You are a diety of prose. You just understand these characters so well! Gosh I can't handle the feels.
Aurelia99 chapter 8 . 1/31
This one! This one is so wonderful in that it has the right mix of humour and despair. Again - Foggy! Foggy, Foggy...
"The call where Foggy has to recite Liam Neeson's speech from Taken" And then he can't even remember it. Hate when that happens...
"Foggy doesn't know what to say next: what's being a Priest like? Is the vow of chastity hard?" He always thinks the conversation has to go on, though!
"he can make out a pale face in an open doorway. "Is that you being creepy?"" I LOLed at that and scared my cat!
"So Foggy clams up. There's decorum with Priests, etiquette, politesse. "Bless me, Father,"
Again! Foggy just let it be! Please! (Or not...)
"Foggy. Foggy, where are we?"
"We're in the priestery." No comment needed.

Starts off on a lighter note, then turns emotinal and sad, and ends with hope. Perfect!

Cheers!
A
Aurelia99 chapter 5 . 1/28
Foggy draws nearer and louder. He delivers a litany of You're Okays and Just Breathes until Matt Is Okay and Just Breathes.

That right there pretty much sums it up! :)
Aurelia99 chapter 3 . 1/27
"Look, you can lick the ground or something"
Oh, poor baby! I'm so relieved he didn't...
Just the thought if him being all lost in a dumpster... XD
"Claire's out of town."
"Well, I'll text her a picture of this. That should bring her back..."
Foggy solves problems.
"That's terrifying. If I ever ask and the answer is that creepy – ever again – never tell me the answer."
Foggy tells you how it is.
"Claire doesn't hug," Matt points out.
"This isn't a hug, I'm saving you from shock."
Foggy is practical.

Foggy is an awesome friend! :-)

/Aurelia99
Aurelia99 chapter 1 . 1/27
Hi! I realized that I didn't give you much feedback last time I visited (just lots of love!) so here I've listed some of my favorite lines:
"attempts at Best-Friend-icide" That is just adorable! (uh, I mean horrible. Horrible.)
"Foggy isn't surprised. Foggy isn't even unnerved.
Foggy is prepared."
That is just so perfectly Foggyish! He may be perceived as all talk - and he does talk a lot - but when it comes down to it he is ready to take action. Foggy is prepared. With his decongestant.