Reviews for The New Beginning Experiment
heycuddlesss chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Not even halfway through it but I’m already hooked! This is also the first time I ever cried reading a fanfiction! My shamy heart has been shattered to pieces but damn this Erik guy is a dream!
heycuddlesss chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Platinum Blondie chapter 50 . 6/30/2017
Probably the best story I've read in a long while. Just getting ready to start reading the sequel.
Platinum Blondie chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
I've just started reading your story and am really enjoying it. I like the new characters you are introducing, and speaking as a geographer, it's nice to see Sheldon interacting well with the geologists at Mount St Helens. I've never been there but have spent many hours studying the 1980 eruption ( and teaching classes) so it feels like a familiar place.
Looking forward to what happens next in this story and the sequels
Kilataia chapter 50 . 9/17/2016
Loven The story! Great!
deborah.beatty chapter 29 . 7/29/2016
So fun to have a story set in my neck of the woods. (I live in Salem, OR now, but have friends who lived in Ritzville, WA when St. Helens popped her top). So when Sheldon was driving up I-5, I was right there in the car with him. She eh I wish!
jws1272 chapter 28 . 2/8/2016
I didn't think I'd like a Sheldon/Amy separation story, but I can't stop reading. I'm intrigued to know if Sheldon meets someone too...Shamy fanfic reading is one of my fave pastimes any more. There's so darn much!
jws1272 chapter 32 . 2/8/2016
OMG, Sheldon's totally in LOVE with Rosemary! Hmm...interesting.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
this story's Sheldon resembles Leonard from the show and Ted Mosby from HIMYM :v and you know what Barney said to Ted: "oh God, Ted. you're such a looser" 3:)
Guest chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
Doomsday was probably the saddest thing I've ever seen. I couldn't watch Doctor Who for days after I saw it because I was curled up in my bed, absolutely devastated.
MissRoseAlanaHorton chapter 50 . 12/31/2015
Yayy! This was such a great ending for both couples! :D

Now onto The True Love Stratagem!
MissRoseAlanaHorton chapter 49 . 12/31/2015
Oh my, what a fiasco with Erik! As always, I admire your creativity!

The farewell between Sheldon and the rest of the gang was sad, but I'm sooo looking forward to Sheldon and Rosemary starting their lives together.

Ahhh so excited for the final chapter.
MissRoseAlanaHorton chapter 48 . 12/31/2015
Awww poor Erik. But of course he'll be a great husband! He and Amy are perfect together.

Also, loved the moment between Sheldon and Penny.(:
MissRoseAlanaHorton chapter 47 . 12/31/2015
I'm so glad that meeting Rosemary's dad went so well for Sheldon and it wasn't full of his usual blunders. Things are really looking up for our beloved physicist. :D

And yay! Sheldon and Rosemary are moving in together!
MissRoseAlanaHorton chapter 46 . 12/30/2015
I think that everyone suffers from imposter syndrome to at least some degree in grad school. I definitely do!

Can't wait to read about Yoshi/Lillian's wedding. This story is even better the second time around!(: