Reviews for The Night And The Dawn
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
liked it muchly
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
It's weird how you can latch onto such a minor character like Halbarad and give him... well, I wouldn't say depth. But a reasonable history and a bit more of a personality.

I wonder how PJ will interpret him... if he's in there at all...

Oh well. Kudos. Kudos.
noidonotexistthanks chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
That was very sweet, in a sad way. Very well-written too, and in character.

As for those who don't like LotR slash...why read it?
Kalli13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I love it for the first three lines. I think that is as funny as I've heard your stuff go. Then, I have a twisted sense of humour. - Ai, and why should it matter what Tolkein thinks?
neogenroach chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
that was so sad! but really really sweet.. i liked it lots, specially the begining. ) ~bonnie
Celendrea chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Excellent as always, Amy. But then we've come to expect only the highest quality slash from you ;) dying to hear more about those two naughty lads of Elrond's *veg*

~Cel
Lady Yagami-Sama chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
*gags*, You are utterly descusting Amy-san, how can you write this stuff without wretching! You are sick!
Johinsa chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
This is not badly written, and although I don't like the story, it wouldn't be fair to say that there's anything *wrong* with it. Its technical merit is beyond doubt; it's only the implausibility of the theme that bothers me.
Ronni-Chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
I have no problem with same sex pairings. If fact, they make stories more intesting sometimes. But some stories are not meant for such a thing and Lord of the Rings is one of them. Aragon is NOT homosexual and I think Mr. Tolkien would be highly offended by this story. LOTR is a wonderful wonderful trilogy and I think to put yaoi into such a classic that is clearly NOT yaoi just for the sake of the story is wrong. You do LOTR no justice by writing a story like this. This is not a flame. It is just one person's opinion. You can obviously just ignore this but I do hope that you will think about it. Writing yaoi stories where the pairings aren't fully clear is one thing, but Aragorn LOVES Arwen and he would never choose anyone else, especially not another man.