Reviews for Conviction
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 29 . 4/7
You are tearing my heart apart what amazing writing. Very full on. You’ve thought of everything
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 8 . 3/19
8 chapters in and bawling my eyes out. Omg your writing is amazing. Ur imagination. And ur story plot is just. Wow. Omg the tears wont stop
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 5 . 3/15
Gosh u seriously are an amazing author. Loving this book so much
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 3/13
Wasn’t Danny’s /Phantoms secret identity leaked in obsession (second book? Yet in this one it acts like it’s a secret identity again ?
dnguyen686 chapter 15 . 2/7
Dude your an awesome writer, but sometimes you kick me right where it hurts rip cujo
dnguyen686 chapter 8 . 2/7
Someone should hire you to make this into a animation, right now your ninja onions are getting to me
Shia Rephic chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
Still crying
Shia Rephic chapter 7 . 11/23/2017
I am literally crying. . . WHY DID I HAVE TO GET SO ATTACHED TO THIS SERIES!?
coldblue chapter 38 . 7/4/2017
It here!

I'm so happy. Sure, they're will be some waiting periods for each update, but that okay. I can wait Once a Month for a update!

Our Desperation:

Man they're a lot of things going on. Danny is DEAD! Doubtful on that part. Danielle hates being a Superhero and seems to be developing in a dark character. It seems that Joel is falling into despair and yet seems to push forward for some king hope where they're is no hope. It seems that Luna Fenton/Legacy has taken over the narration of the foreshadowing of the story. We have Alien after Alien Invasions coming to planet Earth. Most like Luna Fenton/Legacy will appear soon and CHANGE events on Earth. How? With Earth not being complete wreck. Most likely a livable planet, but still they're going to be destruction and challenges along the way.

I'm so happy!

Expect at least two reviews for "Desperation". Maybe three. I'm trying to improve as a reviewer and keep up with the joy of this story!

It almost over and now we are entering FAN FICTION territory where you make events happen your own way. Not following "Danny Phantom" or "Young Justice" Cartoon series anymore.

Still, they're a lot from "DC" Universe you can take for some events and Alien Invasions to come.
Howard blake chapter 38 . 7/4/2017
God Damn, it feels good to have you back! When I saw this update I dropped whatever i was doing to read this sneak peak. I'm going to let the story pile up with a few chapters first before i start because i go through your fics so damn fast. Looking forward to how this story plays out!
Cha0s4ever chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
Still can't wait to see how you will handle giving Danny back his mojo and the events foretold after the blackest night. Masterfully I hope, just like the rest of your stories.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/24/2017
Holy shit. That book sounds kickass! Oh I'm definitely picking up a copy when it's published
The Sorrowful Deity chapter 38 . 5/21/2017
Oh great you sound like my father smh
"Screw facebook I still use email"

Granted I agree facebook sucks lol twitter is my only social media platform
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 38 . 5/21/2017
Thank you for your dedication and commiment to the fanfic you are an amazing person and an inspiration for others to get into writing! I really enjoyed reading your awesome work! All the best for your book!
Forget4me chapter 38 . 5/21/2017
Great to hear you're back and starting to get into the swing of it all! I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of "Today's the day," jokes, so be ready for that! Great to have you back and take your time on those updates if you need to. I'd delight in you being able to crank out the same quality of works as before.