Reviews for Conviction
Sand Soldier chapter 36 . 6/10
Jesus fuck, this just went straight into cosmic horror.
Sand Soldier chapter 27 . 6/9
That nekron vs league HAD to be inspired by the Sea King Arc from OPM, save this time there was no Saitama to bail them iut.

On a lighter note, Madam Rogue is a voyeur, considering she literally sat there and listened to Vision and Vlad go at it just to know when they were done before she went ahead. That was pretty funny in hindsight.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 4/27
Glad that the DP&YJ book series is still going strong
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 38 . 4/25
Omg when will next book be updated. Are you still working on it ? This series wow you make us feel a whirlwind of emotions you hook up so strongly there is a craving a desperation for this next book desperation. I saw so far only 7 chapters. Please say u are still updating it and working on it ?

Have u published ur own books yet ? Do u have a website I’d loveeee to see ur worku are the most incredible author.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 29 . 4/7
You are tearing my heart apart what amazing writing. Very full on. You’ve thought of everything
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 8 . 3/19
8 chapters in and bawling my eyes out. Omg your writing is amazing. Ur imagination. And ur story plot is just. Wow. Omg the tears wont stop
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 5 . 3/15
Gosh u seriously are an amazing author. Loving this book so much
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 3/13
Wasn’t Danny’s /Phantoms secret identity leaked in obsession (second book? Yet in this one it acts like it’s a secret identity again ?
dnguyen686 chapter 15 . 2/7
Dude your an awesome writer, but sometimes you kick me right where it hurts rip cujo
dnguyen686 chapter 8 . 2/7
Someone should hire you to make this into a animation, right now your ninja onions are getting to me
Shia Rephic chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
Still crying
Shia Rephic chapter 7 . 11/23/2017
I am literally crying. . . WHY DID I HAVE TO GET SO ATTACHED TO THIS SERIES!?
coldblue chapter 38 . 7/4/2017
It here!

I'm so happy. Sure, they're will be some waiting periods for each update, but that okay. I can wait Once a Month for a update!

Our Desperation:

Man they're a lot of things going on. Danny is DEAD! Doubtful on that part. Danielle hates being a Superhero and seems to be developing in a dark character. It seems that Joel is falling into despair and yet seems to push forward for some king hope where they're is no hope. It seems that Luna Fenton/Legacy has taken over the narration of the foreshadowing of the story. We have Alien after Alien Invasions coming to planet Earth. Most like Luna Fenton/Legacy will appear soon and CHANGE events on Earth. How? With Earth not being complete wreck. Most likely a livable planet, but still they're going to be destruction and challenges along the way.

I'm so happy!

Expect at least two reviews for "Desperation". Maybe three. I'm trying to improve as a reviewer and keep up with the joy of this story!

It almost over and now we are entering FAN FICTION territory where you make events happen your own way. Not following "Danny Phantom" or "Young Justice" Cartoon series anymore.

Still, they're a lot from "DC" Universe you can take for some events and Alien Invasions to come.
Howard blake chapter 38 . 7/4/2017
God Damn, it feels good to have you back! When I saw this update I dropped whatever i was doing to read this sneak peak. I'm going to let the story pile up with a few chapters first before i start because i go through your fics so damn fast. Looking forward to how this story plays out!
Cha0s4ever chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
Still can't wait to see how you will handle giving Danny back his mojo and the events foretold after the blackest night. Masterfully I hope, just like the rest of your stories.