Reviews for Inner Beings
rose19 chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
*whistles,claps and shouts* that was such a GREAT story Knight of L-sama! now off to read the sequel!
linagabriev chapter 13 . 3/18/2005
Gah! Sorry for not reviewing. I finished this the very next day after I reviewed last, and forgot to review, I've already started on the next story! From what I could remember, very cute. As for Gourry's wish, very cute in a Wizard of Oz sort of way. Oh if only I had a brain...

Anyways, very interesting turn of events, although is anyone going to get the Linas mixed up? Very cool what you did for Zel's curse by the way. I truly thought that this story was going to make Lina get married by her 18th birthday no matter what. I thought it was along the same lines as stories about Amelia having to get married by her 18th birthday. Nice job again. Very cute.
linagabriev chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
Make Luna scarier? She almost drowned her little sister several times whe she was little! I have found that in most stories, Luna is really nice (intimidating cause of her title) or really mean. So Lina doesn't have to marry the Prince. I doubt it'll just end there. Does she have to marry someone on her 18th birthday anyway? Nice job so far.
linagabriev chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Interesting start. Lina the Pink Princess? Just a note if you don't know: Lina the Pink is her sorceress name given to her by the sorceress guild. Completely comical. If Lina was under that curse, how was she able to beat that Prince guy before? If her mother was so kind and beautiful why did Lina and Luna turn out so...violent? Does Luna not have access to the throne because she was born before the marriage took place? Lastly, that whole Lina and Amelia conversation at the beginning seemed a bit weird with Lina saying, ["Don't worry Amelia. Even if we do leave you, it won't be anytime soon] That's not reasuring! Again very interesting, and nice job. The side quotes make it a bit confusing to understand, but still nice job.
Slayers Otkau-Girl chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
This is so weird!
tarechan chapter 14 . 1/5/2003
this story is good! i like it, and of course want to read the sequel... after my final exam ;
RiNa MeTaLlIuM chapter 14 . 1/3/2003
awwww please hurry with the sequel~! Sorry I couldn't review sooner..hehe the was kinda messed up if you didn't knoe. *sigh* i gotta write MY story and i dunno how you come up with all this...hehe i envy you... uh...i'm hungry me go eat..lol(OoOo me being lina-chan?hehe!) PLEASE UPDATE SOON~!
CT chapter 14 . 1/3/2003
I like the story. But in one of your chap. you wrote that Gourry doesn't know how to read. I believe that he does know basic reading and writing skills. I would really like to read a sequel to know what happens to Lina and Gourry.
RiNa MeTaLlIuM chapter 12 . 12/31/2002
Keep updating! And..uhm...I really like Mazolina/Xellos, hehe! It doesn't mean you HAVE to do that couple, _ keep going..I really like it~!
Lyn Archer chapter 12 . 12/31/2002
Slayers rock! I love this story!
Nel2 chapter 11 . 12/30/2002
Awww, cute! I love furry things ... write more soon!
Lyn Archer chapter 11 . 12/30/2002
I like it!
RiNa MeTaLlIuM chapter 11 . 12/30/2002
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! oh, and wut happen to gourry..? isnt angelina in lina's original body...lol oh wellz keep going, i really really like your story..hehe!
RiNa MeTaLlIuM chapter 10 . 12/27/2002
KEEP UPDATING!
RiNa MeTaLlIuM chapter 9 . 12/23/2002
Please update! And when are you gonna mention dat prince..lol oh yeh a couple dayz later..u will..hehe..dis is gettin interesting, keep it up!