Reviews for Wish You Were Here
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This is sooo beautifully written!
Wish there was a sequel :)
justcallmeIVY chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I LOVE THIS! Your writing is beautiful, perfection even. I can't believe I have been lucky enough to stumble across this gem, you've captured all of the characters perfectly. I can't wait to read more of what you have. Kudos!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I loved this so much! Absolutely loved it! :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I was also a major Bruce/Natasha shipper since the first Avengers and I am so glad to see how much it has exploded since AoU. This fic is amazing and I hope you write more for these two!
Randomru chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Everything about this fic is wonderful to me. Well written, and true to the characters. Reading made me feel happy abd satisfied my fluff feels. :)
Yao Braginski chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Hi !
I really liked this story and I hope you'll write some others chapters, so we can see when she find him

Have a nice day !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Make a second chapter of Natasha finding and reuniting with Bruce
michellejjones chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I love Brutasha so much, and you just gave me 10x the feels. Stunning job, I absolutely loved the read.
Gl02 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Omg, this was so good! It kept me so focused on it all the way through
Will you write more about them? Maybe a sequel to this? Please?
NaTak chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This was really cute! (And sad)
If I were in Natasha's position I doubt would be so strong. I would give up to anger and frustration.
I liked that you showed how strong her character is.
katieemma chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Continue this please!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Ahh..love the voicemail part..can hear the man speak himself..
piper chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This was such a beautiful story, I hope you write a follow up to it.
lentarthurk14 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This is seriously my new favorite fic. It's incredibly well written and I love how you portray Natasha and everyone else. For reals it's amazing and I thank you
ArcaneAnomaly chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I absolutely love this. This is one of the few pieces I have found that pretty accurately portrays the characters and what they'd probably be going through. Thank you for writing it, I had a lovely time reading it :) Keep writing!