Reviews for Second Chances
fanficnewbee chapter 11 . 5/28
The skipping was done smoothly enough and it didn't effect the flow of the story at allin my opinion). The chapters need to be longer if there's to be such a large gap on updates. Thank-you, hope you return soon and give us an update.
fanficnewbee chapter 9 . 5/28
You should continue on this pattern it works and the story is essentially about them, soooo.
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 11 . 1/24
Hope you continue this.
Larenars chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
A very good beginning
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
I love this story so much and i hope you choose to continue this. The Harry Potter,war hardened and willing to do what is nessicary, thatyou have crafted is wonderful and i would really like to see where you take this.
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
I love it please update soon! Can't wait till Severus gets the stick pulled out of his butt cause it's in there real deep right now. lol can't wait for more! Hey Harry should go visit fluffy and just be petting him and stuff and then snaps shows up and fluffy is just being a giant puppy with Harry. Wonder how he's gonna go about the whole basilisk thing
Helily chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
Hmm. I find I quite like this fanfic. Thank you for sharing.
falteringvoices chapter 11 . 7/28/2017
Can't wait to see what Neville's been up to!
Sam chapter 11 . 7/16/2017
Liking it. Can't wait to see how the harry/severus relationship evolves
Charly C chapter 11 . 6/11/2017
This is a very good job.

waiting for more.
hentai18ancilla chapter 11 . 5/28/2017
I hope Harry does something anout the Dursleys and his malnutrition.
tulsa chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
more, please
MMax chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
I was thinking if Harry should have left Quirrel in his bag...Toss him in the lake. ;)
MMax chapter 6 . 5/17/2017
I want to thank a friend for recommending this story to me. I was not expecting HP to be in Slytherin but that would be a good challenge for him.
Smithback chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
I am really enjoing this fic