Reviews for Something Like It
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
I doubt it.
kitana415 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Annnnnnd now I'm happy again. This was a really sweet story!
worrywart chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Very nicely done!
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Aww Georgie :') so sweet, absolutely lovely. I just want them all to be happier! Ah well... Great job, my dear! :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Oh, this is so lovely All the emotions, grief, and love were so clearly felt, George's, Arthur's and Molly's—and how very difficult this Christmas had been… The dialogue, George's mannerisms and every interaction was so emotional, I love how Angelina is helping him despite how difficult it all is, and his gesture was wonderful. I love this!
LoveEvangeline chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
mellifluous aria chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Wow. This was amazing! How do you write so well? :P Honestly, though, the emotions were so, so realistic, as were the dialogue and the plot and the characterizations. It was all extremely well done :D
FlooingIn chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Sweet! I feel like this year would be especially hard for the Weasleys, and there are quite a few stories centering around that, but I think your captures the emotions, and the aftermath. This is a perfect companion to Twelve Days (which I also love)!
Avepally chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Lovely story! I love those little pieces!
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
So sad and sweet and touching and heartfelt... I love this so much!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Awww ...

Sorry it's taken me a while to review. I got innundated with work in the last two days and this got buried among all the other emails I haven't had a chance to respond to.

I love Arthur's introspection, especially his thoughts on George, and especially how more laid-back he is than Molly, preventing her from running out to him and making a joke out of George's hesitation (hmm, maybe the twins inherited a bit of talent?). George just blurting out he'd had breakfast with Angelina without really thinking about what that implied was great, and I could picture Molly and Arthur so well with the description of drawing back "like they thought the gold would burn them." You do know I want more outtakes now, yes?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Perfect.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
That's adorable and so sweet of George! My eyes are stinging now!
thosedarndursleys chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Awwww, this is so sweet! I'm usually not a fan of Molly and Arthur in fanfiction, but you did a great job of portraying them :) Great job!
AmazingGraceless chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This was great. Was the emotion joy or sadness?