Reviews for The Sorting Hat is Always Right
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
REALLY GOOD!
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Please, tell me that you will continue with this story! I need it!
crobhdearg chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
I really like this story. How Harry talks to people (Draco). Very Mature. I saw that the last update was 2002 and I hope that you'll consider coming back to the story. It's very well done.
RiddleMeThis17 chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Is it mean to say that Drarry is now my favourite couple (Next to a bunch of other ones like Harmony) after a year of reading the HP series?

Love how you make Draco seem nice and still in-character! Can't wait for the next update!
3dumplings3 chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Rgight! I meant to ask, did Draco call Hermione a mudblood yet? (like, in canon timeline to this point timeline) like was his bigotry still bad?
3dumplings3 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
hmm..just wondering...wasn't draco's bigotry the issue..?

nvm, though, cause this storyis good. :D writing is great cna't wait to see what moves along.
GallagherGirl537 chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
thsi was pretty good please fisih
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
how come you haven't updated in years?
x Dark Lady x chapter 16 . 6/14/2010
Great! I love it! Great start and everything! I hope you continue soon, this is a great story with great potential...

Hm, just one request though...could you make Harry, I don't know, a little bit more cunning? Not like Draco, of course, because eventually, Slytherins got to rub off on him...right? I understand if you want to keep Harry all good, but I would really like him to throw some insults... :)

Update sooon,

FashionStarlet
wendy 90210 chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 16 . 5/29/2009
lloovvee the story O_O but hope you wright more! is harry joining or killing the dark lord?will lus. be nice to harry or not? when does harry and DRAY GET TOGETHER? well bye! _
sabre1492 chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
I love it so far please update soon
DrunkYouthProdigiesAssociation chapter 16 . 11/19/2008
I really like this story! Please update soon, as this is the best Harry-turns-Slytherin story I've ever read. The only thing I want you to try to do is make the chapters longer!

Thanks a bunch!

Jesi and Frost chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
lol i like this story. Harry would be really good in Slytharin, plus the colors match his eyes. lol cant wait for the next chappie yupp yupp!

-_-;; namu
shiftyless chapter 16 . 10/16/2008
It's amazing how well he's managed 2 fit in with the Slytherins, just goes 2 show he does have a very Slytherin side so yeah.