Reviews for RWBY: Markiplier
Why u no is update!?
ABSepolen chapter 6 . 3/9
Man... this chapter and the last made me laugh so hard. I've seen Mark's stealing the diamond video and with that hilarity along with RWBY's antics, I was in heaven.

On a side note, I thought about the To Be Continued meme twice when Ruby chucked Weiss' calculator out of the window and they discover their CoD Usernames. (Let the name calling and rage begins soon. And also, for shame Ruby on you camping.)

And all ended perfectly while listening to "La Crazy Paints". Great work!
FadeToBlackNinja chapter 1 . 2/27
This is so interactive! I love it. Don't stop making these!
This fic holds a special place in my heart as it was the first fanfic I've ever read on this site. I really like where you've gone with it, as well. Keep up the good work, dude.
dude99 chapter 8 . 2/19
Can you go back to writing Rwby: Markiplier.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 1/22
Awesome!
Will this be continued?
Flametusk chapter 8 . 1/3
Reading this, listening to the instrumental version of Somnus from ffxv, it's sad...
MythsJourney chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
Better late than never! Thanks for the new chapter!
MarioBro3 chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Hey, can you have RWBY react to one of Mark's FNAF series? Don't really care if it's the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th or Sister Location, but I SLIGHTLY prefer you do the 1st. It is the stem of where 1) some of Mark's popularity (not all of it, obviously), and 2) where FNAF first started. Not to mention Markiplier "DA KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!".
SuperedX chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
Please update this story I love it you're probably the only reaction story that I have left
Alpha701 chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
No do something like maybe... IDK... Markiplier playing Deadspace, or one of the Happy Wheels episodes. No, wait! How about Markiplier playing Turbo Dismount!?
Shadowolf chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Pls update
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
The Phantom Itch is a powerful plague
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Pyrrha as Nurse yo...because shes so kind...Anywho, fucking hilarious bro