Reviews for Insanely in love with you
drarry snarry tomarry lover chapter 1 . 6/24
damn
*mot not moth
*men not mans
andraerawr chapter 1 . 6/2
Necrophilia? I find this fanfic morbidly fascinating. I get that the dark themes are not the cup of tea for most people. I for one though find this interesting and would love to hear more of it.
Love that excedes death.
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
well that ending was unexpected lmao but this is hilarious XD
bronzemirror chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I have no way to reply to guest so I m doing it here, yes you have my permission to translate this one shot into thai no problem !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Hi. I know it's quite long ago but I just read your story and I love it.
I want to ask your permission in translating this story into Thai. I just want to share your story to people in my community and I solemnly swear I have no purpose in making money from it.
In case you don't want me to, please feel free to say so. I'm not translating this fanfiction until you allow me to. Please send your replay to
Thank you in advance.
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Some grammar errors, but still enjoyable. I'm not grammar master either, so I can't really talk. I like Harrymort. Such a lovely, yet unsettling, pairing.
Gracie15Trowa chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
That was sad but still good
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Wow that was just wow so dark and disturbing and deliciously twisted I love it!
nads chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
So good! What a beautiful story, the ending was surprising and sad but I loved it
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
That was... amusingly disturbing by the end there. I absolutely loved it! :-D
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
It was funny, then funny and cute and then funny and disturbing. All in all, it was good.
mariapotter1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I'm insanely in love with your story.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
That ending.. the overall insanity... Wow! Speechless... I felt bad for tom... Write on!