Reviews for Distressed Fiance
Luna12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
The humor was so spot on. I laughed throughout. I also appreciated your very correct perspective on ranking skills and how Anything Goes operates. This was a very enjoyable read.
the-girl-of-pig-tailed chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I really think I need to read more
Jonathan Picard chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Thanks for this story it was really nice to read I liked how things turned out for for Ranma and Akane that was sweet. i wish this was more then a oneshot thanks for the enjoyable read keep on doing a good job on your story's
Jeremy Harper chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This was a fun story and, I have to admit, just begs for a continuation. Akane tricking Konatsu and just clobbering him was the funniest bit of business in this for me.
Flameraven chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
He he he, now this was FUN! Poor Kano though, to loose a while months wages like that... At let he got a nice view at the end, right?
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
"that brief time she became a magical girl at ten that for some reason only Nabiki remembered"

For that line alone, this story is an instant classic. :D

From the ending, I'm guessing this isn't a one-shot. I do like the idea of Ukyo deciding that all guys are perverts and Ranma is a womanizer because he's sleeping with Akane. It really wouldn't take much to shove her across that line, she's so similar to Akane to start with. :D The big question is, who is she going to clue in on Ranma and Akane's sleeping arrangements before she's through? I imagine Cologne's reaction is going to be hilarious, assuming she hasn't already figured it out. And then there's Ryoga, who's one emotional shock away from going nuke...

Will Akane continue to be the rescuer? That would be funny. (And original :D)