Reviews for The Dragon Has Three Heads
aussieKayz chapter 11 . 9/28
Fabulous story
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 7/17
Wtf. Jon should’ve gone with lyanna. Greywater would’ve been 100 times better growing up than with the starks as a bastard
nagiten chapter 11 . 7/16
would that that were true? what are you tryign to say? if only that were true? what if that were true and what do you mean when you said he knew that his sister was already betrohed to his nephew quentyn are you talking bout dany former and unkown to all but the martells betrothal?
HartleySkarsgard chapter 11 . 6/16
It’s been four years since your last update and I am bummed to consider this abandoned because it was going so bloody well. All the right components, well written etc...oh well. Thank you anyways :)
To the reviewer(luna's meow) that said daenerys is weak and that it is a problem she will not learn from the dothraki- a woman doesn't have to be raped and mistreated to learn about life and to be strong. Rape is not the solution to building a character, and I hope you realize this sooner rather than later. Shame on you.
Fangirl17 chapter 11 . 6/2
I’m sad to see this hasn’t updated in some time. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. I like the changes you have made. It’s different from the plethora of fic I’ve read so far and I appreciate that as well as ghe chapter lengths. I hope that you will eventually find it within you to continue writing and complete this story. Thanks for writing!
ravenclawrocks14 chapter 11 . 5/12
Please continue this fic it is awsome
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 11 . 5/5
AIIIIIII! I LOVE this fanfic. So exciting with so man alliances and dialogue given. A story where all the bad guys get the sh*t, this is a dream come true. Let's see what goes on in the Red Keep and what Joffrey's reactions are to the fact that he's on the losing side.
NoHoneyMedved chapter 11 . 5/3
It's been a long time but I truly hope you come back to *any* of your asoiaf stories! You're a wonderful writer and I enjoy them so much,
Newgate-D-Luffy chapter 11 . 4/9
continue the story please
prometheus2000 chapter 3 . 3/22
dude he should kill lady stark why the fuck he forgive her
I have to admit, you have done a wonderful job with this story. I have enjoyed reading it . I am perturbed that you haven't updated...i wish you would continue this fic to its conclusion. It really is an exciting story.
Alina chapter 11 . 1/21
Please update
Bosma19 chapter 11 . 12/24/2018
I love This story so much could you please update the next chapter
keyblademeister88 chapter 11 . 9/18/2018
damn
i knew it was abandoned when i began but i hoped to at least see peter meet his end
oh well
great story will follow just in case