Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Bluewolf80 chapter 6 . 4/9
I think you should keep the vast majority of the kids in Gryffindor. Of course there will be a few exceptions like Henry in Hufflepuff and Roxy in Slytherin.
I'm really looking forward to your next update. I hope you finish this.
Silentxxdreamer chapter 6 . 2/24
I love Scorpius so much!
I really want some Ravenclaw representation, but I feel like Hugo should rep.
Silentxxdreamer chapter 2 . 2/24
I enjoyed the implementation of the poem vastly more than the songs. Well done!
Tassillow chapter 6 . 1/25
I just read this entire series in one week. It's so good I loved the characters and the way shadow matured throughout the story's till now. The kids in here are all great too. I know you haven't written this in a while but I am eagerly waiting for you to do so again.
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
I wish you were able to complete this story.
Nevara chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
First: Please, please, if you can, come back and write more. I know it's been a year, but others amongst your brilliant works have also been thus delayed. They are worth the wait! You are a wonderful writer. You've made me laugh, made me cry, made me think. This story is shining with the same blossoming potential as your other works (rest of the Broken soul series and Growing Pains that I've read) had developed so interestingly, captivating and entertainingly. I hope you will grace us, your readers, once more, and finish this story. I write myself, and know how pervasively Life can interfere. Thank you, for all you've shares so far. You have accomplished a great deal. Thank you.
sakuzi-chan chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
I really like the way this fic is going. Draco and Shadow as parents and Severus as a grandpa hehe. Hope you get time to update someday.
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
I think Dom's house should he Ravenclaw. She is intelligent and sometimes people forget because of Scorpius, but i feel like she is always looking for opportunities to learn.

I hope you update soon! You are an amazing writer and i am so sad i am caught up!
flynsqrrl chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
I have read the entire series in roughly a week (had to focus on classwork every now and again). I absolutely loved every minute of every chapter. Your take on DID was lovely, and everything you did with the plot has been wonderful. I hope you are able to update again soon, and that things are going well in your life!

**I have nothing with which to bribe you, alas.**
Citrus Sinensis chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
Hi there!
I have several things to say, the first of them being that you are AWESOME. Then I want to say that your writing is also awesome, that your BMFS series is also supremely awesome,that Drarry is awesome... Oops, getting off the point.
The point being: when will this next be updated?
Obviously I am going to follow this story (or perhaps even you) ; I've already favourited you, so that's already good.
Now I just need to figure out if six-month absences are normal for you, or if I'm going to have to wait for a very long time more before the next chapter. Ohyes,another thing to figure out: what would work best to bribe you into publishing the next chapter?
*places a muffin on your desk(top)*
Any good?
*tilts head pensively*
Ahaaaaa!
*adds two more muffins, and then dashes off to find a sketchbook and pencil*
Three muffins and maybe some fanart! Who could resist such an offer! I can do the dolls, maybe? Beth and Skye?
Aaaaanyway, hope to see a new chapter up soon, even if my shameless bribery doesn't work...
Well, bye then!
*adds a glass of orange juice and disapparates away*
Jenetikitty chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
This is an amazing story! I love Scorpious and the continuation of everything that's happened so far. Seriously WOWED by everything that's happened. I"ve read stories that were more fancy or poetic before, but this one-this series-really digs in and hooks you. Your writing is AMAZING. I've spent more of the lasst week reading, or wanting to read! It's been a LONG time since I've been so enraptured. Thank you!

I hope so see more of this soon!

Oh to the questions.. I loved Skye - I thought he was an adorably sweet way for Scorpius to connect to to Henry. It made me think "why aren't more spells like this a thing in the Harry Potter setting? it just makes sense!

As for Dom's house... no idea! We haven't seen very much of her yet... but ... perhaps Ravenclaw? She seems to be a little more subdued than her sister, a little more serious?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I've enjoyed this series so far and hope you'll continue. A truly unique take on the HP story and universe!

Please hurry up and continue I want to see how Scorpio does in his school.
littlesprout chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Really interesting...can't wait for the next chapter.
Thanks for writing
atoparseks chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I finished all your series! They are great. I loved how you mixed cannon and non-cannon characters and episodes. And the best part is your characters. They don't overcome their problems in one magical moment, they have to work.

Dom's House in Hogwarts should be Gryffindor. Hey, families more often are in the same house, right? And Sorting Hat takes into account kid's opinions, and sure Dominique wants to be in house where all Weasley's, including her dad and sister belongs.
empathy97 chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Hi,
I love your series! I read Growing pains about a year ago and it was fantastic to find another delightful story from you when I read BMFS. I've studied psychology so I found Shadow/Harry's disorder and therapy sessions very interesting and now in this new generation story I see Scorpius' intelligence just as absording.
I'd love to read more about Scorpius and his cousins and ofcourse about the adults too. Am I correctly seeing a future relationship between Teddy and Vic? Who is this mysterious Gryffindor Marissa is blushing over? Is it possible to somehow transfer Freds soul and mind (and magic?) to a unoccupied body? For example to some_body whose soul was eaten by dementors during the war? Or something similar.
Mostly I just wish that you'll continue publishing this story and I can learn more about Scorpius' and Henry's unique friend?ship.
~Your devoted reader from wintery Finland~
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »