Reviews for He is Uchiha Sasuke
can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a full story like this? it's so beautiful and we'll written it's killing me. I've been searching for a story where sasuke gets hurt as bad as he's hurt sakura all those years! AND ItaSaku is my OTP.
Kyo12591 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Of course! As I thought very interesting. Like to see where it leads further.

Kyo
boredteenager chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Damn, these onshots are killing me...
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Beautiful, this is so well written.
RobinSparkelz chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
So, hi. I loved this, I am reading the multi-chap story, you have and its amazing, but this is too awesome and Sasuke's pOV is written really well, I think that you should add to this but maybe rather in the multi-chap fic, I know you have Sasuke's pOV in it, but maybe like whole chapter of Sasuke's POv - wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
so hes gonna let the person he loves marry someone else I mean he could've at least showed her that he cared instead of ignoring her
black'nwhitepanda chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
A sequel to this would be really, really nice. Great story! Keep it up!
number 1 fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Please please, you have to write another one. This is so beautiful that after I read it, it makes my heart sting and tears come to my eyes.
Farii chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Yes! Another sequel please! Maybe in a further timeline :)
FloralTears chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
so many onions
Jas chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Please write another!
Marie chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I like this! Bring me another! Lol
Faircrown chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Yes. Please. Please. Itachi's version?
mdtiger chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I liked it. If you're going to write another chapter keep it angst so we can see what Sasuke's next move is. Something tells me that instead of fighting the union he will place his pride before it all. If he was truly after his own happiness he would've avoided all of this but I guess Itachi will swoon Sakura.
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This fic! ( and the first one) I like it! ANOTHER! (but aww will itachi have to let go or something?)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »