Reviews for Game Of Magic
kjwatson2 chapter 1 . 2/9
Don't have anything against "the gay people"? God you're a tool.
Jeff091 chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
hi,
thanks for that bit of fun & entertainment
Marie-S-Raven chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
I...I am very confused... Thanks for writing though
4everfictional chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
Well that’s... what it is. I hope you’re willing to put in the time and care into whatever you decide to put your mind to next.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Thanks for the chapter. Keep up the great work.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Pretty interesting first chapter, keep up the great work!

Xylion
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
The ending sucks. Try again.
Percy Jackson7 chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
What a let down
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
Is this abandoned? C'mon, I was expecting a chapter update. Well, at least you are being honest. Thanks anyways.
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
what a dick
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
So the game system glitched out and merged his stats with that ancestor spirit he was hosting, then?
XavierChaos chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
This is rather pathetic, I had decent hopes for the story as it was actually fun to read despite the two short chapters before this last little travesty.
You complain about the plot...what plot? You were barely into anything resembling a plot. And you could easily have taken a step back and re-worked it. But chose the easy route and even this to ask for people to read a story that has nothing the two elements of this story...which was why people were here to read it.
Ran out of inspiration? Then why should I trust you not to do so with 'Hold the Heavens' story? That story barely has anything to read either with it having less then this one and HtH has 3 chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
Kindly, fuck off.
Arnie1701 chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
Oh; please...MORE! MUST HAVE MOOORRREEE!
mike4433 chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Are u every going to update this story?