Reviews for Game Of Magic
4everfictional chapter 3 . 10/14
Well that’s... what it is. I hope you’re willing to put in the time and care into whatever you decide to put your mind to next.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 10/10
Thanks for the chapter. Keep up the great work.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 10/10
Pretty interesting first chapter, keep up the great work!

Xylion
The ending sucks. Try again.
Percy Jackson7 chapter 3 . 10/3
What a let down
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 3 . 10/3
Is this abandoned? C'mon, I was expecting a chapter update. Well, at least you are being honest. Thanks anyways.
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 3 . 10/1
what a dick
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/1
So the game system glitched out and merged his stats with that ancestor spirit he was hosting, then?
XavierChaos chapter 3 . 9/30
This is rather pathetic, I had decent hopes for the story as it was actually fun to read despite the two short chapters before this last little travesty.
You complain about the plot...what plot? You were barely into anything resembling a plot. And you could easily have taken a step back and re-worked it. But chose the easy route and even this to ask for people to read a story that has nothing the two elements of this story...which was why people were here to read it.
Ran out of inspiration? Then why should I trust you not to do so with 'Hold the Heavens' story? That story barely has anything to read either with it having less then this one and HtH has 3 chapters.
Kindly, fuck off.
Arnie100 chapter 3 . 9/30
Oh; please...MORE! MUST HAVE MOOORRREEE!
mike4433 chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Are u every going to update this story?
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
Shouldn't Parseltongue affect your Reputation?
COLORED chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I thought you said you wouldn't abandon this story?! It's so good! Please update! This story is too good to be abandoned!
Faery66 chapter 2 . 3/30/2016