Reviews for WHO BY FIRE?
Wildfly chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
A masterpiece.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This was hilarious and wonderful! I loved this so much. I couldn't stop smiling throughout and I nearly cooed (Out loud) when Hermione was being all lovey dovey with Crookshanks (I'm a hard-core cat person...).
odogoddess chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Lovingly parcelled out, allowing the reader to read between the lines. There is a wealth of untold history between these stubborn lovers, just as one might expect and yet even those unfamiliar with HP could follow and enjoy their way of relating to each other. Deftly done.
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Wow. Brilliantly written, highly intelligent - not so say high maintenance - characters. Marvelous story.
seniorforayear07 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Well done, I really enjoyed that. I must say chapter two is my favorite. Lol, love the humor. Not to mention there's something extremely cute about old couples and their arguments.
Kikibell's kitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
"It's not very welcoming."

He studied her for a moment. "Are we still talking about my bathroom?" he asked warily.

"Unless you've developed lots of chrome and white tiles, yes. It could be wonderful."

I love this exchange of witty sentences...

"You can do anything you want with me," he said rashly.

It was a promise Hermione reminded him of with monotonous regularity down the years.

this is so man - like... they make great pronouncements and then they grumble when we remind them for the rest of their lives..
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
rofl XD
shaggard chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
this was amazing! although i must admit i couldn't fully comprehend it the first time and i had to read it twice but i loved it! this is the first time i've read a story written with this technique less dectription more dialogue and i really enjoyed it. you're very good - very very good at dialogues and the story line was quite interesting too - giving bits of info throughout the story. so in short- i love it!
prissyhalliwellyahoo.com chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Haha...very good. I loved how you set the second chapter during their old age! I agree that they wouldn't mellow in spirit as they aged. The first chapter was quite good as well, although I would have liked some more explanations on the whole Voldy curse. But overall, I quite liked it. Their relationship was the most important part of the story and you did well with that. Severus was funny while still being very Snapish. And his being on a chocolate frog card was a brilliant idea! I can't believe I've never read a story where that happened before! And now I'm off to read Falling Further In, which was recommended by someone in the WIKTT group.
tenoh27 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Lovely, thank you.
lucyferr chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Come home or the kneazle gets it.

LOL! You are a treasure!
lucyferr chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
"What's in it?"

"I don't know. If you keel over I'll presume it's poison."

He drank the potion without another murmur of complaint.

LOL

Still, the flowers were a nice touch."

"With any luck they'll all get hay-fever. Yes, yes, I'm kind to old ladies and children too. What are you looking for?" he added, when he saw Hermione glance up at the ceiling.

"The bolt of lightning that should be striking you down at any time."

LMAO

"Has anyone ever had a word with you about tact?" inquired Snape, when he was finally flat on his back.

"No need. I seem to save all my insults for you," said Hermione cheerfully.

LOL

- She had promised herself she would never be responsible for the death of another lover. Somehow Severus' safety had become linked to not living with him; when he'd asked her, in her own flat, she'd panicked and fled, never allowing herself to think of how much she must have hurt him.

idiot girl - she has a long way to go bfo she gets to Samantha Carter's level of black widow syndrome

- And during all those weeks and months he had never once asked anything of her - as if he didn't know he had the right.

(wipes tear)

- Of all the contingencies he had considered, it had never occurred to him that she was even more fucked up than he was.

Thats both profound and LOL

- "And in all this time it's never occurred to one of the cleverest minds in wizardom that it was a diversionary tactic."

Love this explanation!

- Crookshanks gave him a thoughtful look. A few seconds later he padded over to Snape, looked him up and down, visibly discounted any idea of him being a threat and ambled past.

Snape resisted the temptation to speed him on his way with the toe of his boot

i like the tomcat faceoff

Snape supposed that even the best of women were entitled to the odd blind spot.

"You don't mind him moving in, do you?"

An accomplished liar, Snape barely paused. "Of course not."

men could learn much from SS - or mayb they already have (the horror!)
magialuna chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
This story is really incredibly written. Loved it!

Clare
the-quiet-girl chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
This was absolutely exquisite, for me you completely breathed life into these characters to the point that I really wanted it to go on :)

Lovely, sharp, witty and sexy fic *applause*
Doro.neko chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
I really enjoyed this story - you did a great job in the first chapter of letting the reader experience Snape's in-and-out-of-consciousness view of the world. If that makes sense.

Also, I laughed so hard at this part: "Hermione gave him a look of horror. 'Do you know how terrifying it is to hear you channelling Albus?'" that I almost passed out.

Brilliant. ;)