Reviews for WHO BY FIRE?
lol loved this story and Snape's apology
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 8/20
amr56 chapter 2 . 6/3
This was a lovely story. Chapter one was very touching and chapter two had me laughing out loud. Fazackerly. Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Lovely piece of writing!
Wildfly chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
A masterpiece.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This was hilarious and wonderful! I loved this so much. I couldn't stop smiling throughout and I nearly cooed (Out loud) when Hermione was being all lovey dovey with Crookshanks (I'm a hard-core cat person...).
odogoddess chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Lovingly parcelled out, allowing the reader to read between the lines. There is a wealth of untold history between these stubborn lovers, just as one might expect and yet even those unfamiliar with HP could follow and enjoy their way of relating to each other. Deftly done.
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Wow. Brilliantly written, highly intelligent - not so say high maintenance - characters. Marvelous story.
seniorforayear07 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Well done, I really enjoyed that. I must say chapter two is my favorite. Lol, love the humor. Not to mention there's something extremely cute about old couples and their arguments.
Kikibell's kitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
"It's not very welcoming."

He studied her for a moment. "Are we still talking about my bathroom?" he asked warily.

"Unless you've developed lots of chrome and white tiles, yes. It could be wonderful."

I love this exchange of witty sentences...

"You can do anything you want with me," he said rashly.

It was a promise Hermione reminded him of with monotonous regularity down the years.

this is so man - like... they make great pronouncements and then they grumble when we remind them for the rest of their lives..
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
rofl XD
shaggard chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
this was amazing! although i must admit i couldn't fully comprehend it the first time and i had to read it twice but i loved it! this is the first time i've read a story written with this technique less dectription more dialogue and i really enjoyed it. you're very good - very very good at dialogues and the story line was quite interesting too - giving bits of info throughout the story. so in short- i love it! chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Haha...very good. I loved how you set the second chapter during their old age! I agree that they wouldn't mellow in spirit as they aged. The first chapter was quite good as well, although I would have liked some more explanations on the whole Voldy curse. But overall, I quite liked it. Their relationship was the most important part of the story and you did well with that. Severus was funny while still being very Snapish. And his being on a chocolate frog card was a brilliant idea! I can't believe I've never read a story where that happened before! And now I'm off to read Falling Further In, which was recommended by someone in the WIKTT group.
tenoh27 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Lovely, thank you.
lucyferr chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Come home or the kneazle gets it.

LOL! You are a treasure!