Reviews for WHO BY FIRE?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Sweet, with enough vinegar to keep it from being cloying and to be true to the personalities involved. I think it's one of my favorites.
Still believes Snivellus aka Heather Granger chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Wow, very good story. I am still waiting for another installment of FFI but I think that this story was a very refreshing break. Keep up the great work.
Veresna Ussep chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Tipped off to this by a comment on WIKTT, I think. Marvelous story.

Just don't abandon FFI.

Trisha
Sci-Fi Nut chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Wonderful story! Very original, very moving and very well written. Thanks for writing it and I look forward to seeing even more of your work in future.
vicki chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
WOW that was wonderful, as is everything you write. Now i can wait like a good girl for FFI. This story was really good, i am glad to have gotten to read it thank you Kaz
Heretic chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
That's a fucking awesome little story. I hope you do a sequel of some sort.
Heretic chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
That's a fucking awesome little story. I hope you do a sequel of some sort.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
“Like a miser with his gold Snape harvested his strength...The force of her will was like a third party in the room...Of all the contingencies he had considered, it had never occurred to him that she was even more fucked up than he was...You can do anything you want with me...”

Oh, Kaz, how wonderful this was! You capture Snape perfectly, as you do in FFI, so that is not surprising...but you never fail to make me speechless with your writing, and I thank you, as a reader, for this delightful treasure of a fic.

Simply put, you are a goddess!

GothicTemptress
Lillith Janvier chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I love Hermione's hard edges and Severus' also. You do an admirable job of showing how they re-adjust to each other. Beautiful.
Dahlia chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Lovely little fic...well, little being a relative term ;)

I really enjoyed your Hermione, and the banter she and Snape had - it was very well written.

Can't wait to see more of your work, be it in FFI, or another one-shot.

-Dahlia