Reviews for WHO BY FIRE?
BarnOwlJareth chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
I really enjoyed this story - you did a great job in the first chapter of letting the reader experience Snape's in-and-out-of-consciousness view of the world. If that makes sense.

Also, I laughed so hard at this part: "Hermione gave him a look of horror. 'Do you know how terrifying it is to hear you channelling Albus?'" that I almost passed out.

Brilliant. ;)
zafaran chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I do like this story. Since the last time I read it the C2 communities have been introduced so I've added it to mine, as well as saved it to ebook for rereading on my ebook reader/PDA. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
pstibbons chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Brilliant...and what a name, Fazackerly...
nimath chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Cute story...I love that he blew up the bunny bed! Thanks!
Terrible Tues chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Beautiful, beautiful story. I pulled out some delightful quotes, including this one: Snape gave a long-suffering sigh before he took her into his arms, her head automatically tucking under his chin as they curled together on the bed. "You never used to get PMS this badly. I would have remembered. And poisoned you."

I saw this recc'd at /yellow_cassy/hp

You gave a wonderfully Slytherin explanation of why Severus insulted Hermione's teeth when she was a child.

And I absolutely love this part:

"Of all the contingencies he had considered, it had never occurred to him that she was even more fucked up than he was. His eyes bright, he gave a shark-like smile out into the darkness.

That, he could deal with".

Please give me links if you write in other fandoms, or have original fic on the internet.
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Rosmerta chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
I came back to enjoy an old favorite, and what do I find but a bonus chapter I never read before! Come home or the kneazle gets it ... hee. Terrific! You have such a gift for writing Severus/Hermione, kaz - PLEASE do a post-DH fic where Hermione returns to Snape's body, brings him back from the brink, and realizes he's the man for her! Please? With fluffy pink bunnies on top? I live in hope... ;)
pazed chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
O! superbly-written. A total pleasure to read the surface prattle and feel the depths.
kirby russell chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Huzzah! I love coming back and rereading this story.
fireflies-flicker chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
"I mean it, Hermione. Besides, you couldn't hurt me. You fight like a girl."

The lie was outrageous, and totally out of character, but try as she might to control them her giggles finally betrayed her.

:D made me laugh.

this story was amazing.

there was humor, there was depth, and there was romance.

wonderful!

well done.

added to favorites :)
fireflies-flicker chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
ohh, I loved this story very much.

So many things amused me.

and the last line :D

ooh, shouldn't have done that.

but I don't blame him.

anyways.

well done.

added to favorites!
hermionestargazer chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
brilliant! Very real...very believable. Thanks for another great story.

Elizabeth
sunsethill chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
This was a wonderfully hilarious second chapter to the wonderfully angsty first chapter. I loved how you snuck in the details of their long life together. But this line got a snort!

"Come home or the kneazle gets it."
Phoenix Draconia chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
wow...this is an amazing fic. i love the way you formatted it...that totally fit. your severus-hermione banter was just great... totally hilarious, but not in and "i am SOO funny" kind of way..if that makes any sense..lol. in conclusion: good work!
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
that was really sweet! definitely going on my favorites! this was one of the stories where you have to thank the author for writing, because it was so fantastic. so thank you.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »