Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
misszoey2011 chapter 25 . 9/17
I am going to be brutally honest with this review. Reading fanfiction can sometimes be like reading cliff notes. or a summary.
Your story has some meat in it. You built and developed the characters. It is wonderful to read a story that has so much in it. The descriptions of the characters actions and thoughts made this an exciting read. Thank you for sharing.
Off to read Only the Fit Survive.
Alice chapter 25 . 7/9/2019
Really great
Dream Painter chapter 25 . 2/9/2017
A rather intriguing retelling of events, and enjoyable to read at that. I look forward to seeing where you went from here. Nicely writ!
Tony7323 chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
Well I must say that i read & enjoyed the 1st part of the series a lot it was very well written... But I have to say you where way to hard on Sam... Off I go to read the next part...
CharlotteAshmore chapter 25 . 2/5/2016
if there wasn't a sequel i would undoubtedly die!
CharlotteAshmore chapter 20 . 2/5/2016
ok that was just ewww. on so many levels. i think i need a shower just from reading that. i love it that she's pregnant with jack's baby. figured you were going there from the beginning, but i hate it that she had to go thru with that ceremony. just ewww. there's just so much ewww. ok shower and then another chapter :D yes i know im very contradictory, aren't i?
c3lia chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
Great story! :) And boy...am I happy that you've already written its follow-up story :)
c3lia chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
Still reading and loving the story! :) The plot is completely "out there" and your dialogues and descriptions are great! Usually when fanfiction authors keep changing characters and places often (like you are doing changing between sam's and sgc's stories), it's alway a mess... But not with this story! you're working it perfectly! :) congrats! I cant wait for Jack to know that Sam got pregnant from their night together! hugs from Portugal! célia
c3lia chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Hi! I'm sooooo enjoying this story! :) And I'm so happy that you've already written two "follow-up" stories :) Great job! You're an amazing author! :) Hugs form Portugal, Célia
bellachaos chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
I really liked this fic and think you have very good writing. I was a little disappointed when I got to the end because I feel like the story took a lot of time to get to this point and it just cuts off.
Tamolino chapter 25 . 8/21/2015
OMG! It cant end like this! Tell me there is a sequel :(
minderismeer chapter 25 . 8/1/2015
Wow, brilliant story! I loved it. Thank you so much for writing it. I think the ending could not have been better than Bra'tac pledging is allegiance to Sam. Great!
Hazmatt chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Was this story previously posted? Parts of it seemed so familiar, and I know I've read your work in the past. I hope Sam and her reason for being free from Herit will be okay! Will she ever get home? She certainly endured a lot! I look forward to reading the sequel!
singingoompaloompas chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
I've really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing:)
FanFicForever chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
Mean, mean, mean cliffhanger!

I like it!

Looking forward to the sequel! I'm worried about Daniel. They'll need to go pick up Daniel somehow and heal him while they are getting themselves out - all in quite a bit less than six minutes.

What was it that impacted the shields?

Also, Sam disabled the shields and then Jack blew up the generators for the shields? Those are some seriously GONE shields! :-D