Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
Rdub chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Wow. Aw Sam hang in there!

I hope you are writing lots of sequels to this story! I always smile when I see another update and don't want this story to end! I would love to see Sam and Jack interact more after this is all over and see Sam with Daniel etc.
Sequinn chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Wow, I love this chapter, I felt like I was in the room watching this all unfold and I was yelling the whole time to leave her alone. I am however glad the they healed her because it has given her more of a chance to fight back down the track..
hifield chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Oh ... it just keeps getting worse! I can't imagine how she is going to get out of this. At least she isn't broken in spirit. Someone needs to step up and help the girl ... please!

Good chapter.
dpdp chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
When Sam gets rescued will Bra'tac come to her defense to prove what injuries she had when he found her? Glad she is better but boy is she in trouble. More please.
Schatze8210 chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
ARG! Cliffhanger!

Lots of interesting things happening here. Was the mention of abdominal pains significant?
DullReign82 chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
That blows for Sam. Another superb chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Please don't implant her with a snake. I find the whole thing disturbing, like the Borg in Star Tek. Creepy :/
FanFicForever chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Yechy yech! Cranked to 10 on the skeevy-o-meter!

Theories as to why the Goa'uld - snake-like aliens - would find humans attractive? Go.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Great chapter. I hope Sam dosn't get planted my a snake. please up date soon
froggy0319 chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Sorry, but I just have to say it again...poor Sam :(
LadyOthala chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Aaahh... How can you end there? This is torture
Very cool chapter!
Looked forward to next one
silverknot chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
All your chapters are so well written and I'd been eagerly waiting to see who they would make Sam a host to. So did Klorel already have his queen in a different host and they decided to yank her out to give her to Sam or was she waiting in a Jaffa like the beauty pageant they had at the very beginning of the show? Well either way, you showed Sam with a strong amount of defiance and practicality in her struggles.

As we're coming to the end of the first season, are we still going to see Daniel (or maybe Dan and Jack) visit the alternate reality or is Tin Man still going on. I know, there's a timeline but I'm curious and impatient.
mmkbrook chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Hope Sam can be rescued before she is implanted. This sounds like Pearl White tied to the RR bed.

Please update soon.
Zoser chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
No, no, no! First day on the job, first mission and all this happens.
I hope Sam's getting combat pay.
I keep hoping this is where Jolinar comes in but I don't know how that could happen.
Jack and company should show up in a few months.
XFchemist chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Ugh. I guessed right about the need of the sarcophagus. Was the baby still alive or was she already miscarrying and it was brought back to life?
Is the Queen going to feel it and refuse Sam as host? And Klorel will decide to keep her for his harem nonetheless?
I don't like to read about their lust! Put a warning for me for the non-con! Especially because in a way it's creepier that it's Skaara! If one day he is saved from Klorel he will feel even worse for what she did to Sam! Even more if he knows about her relationship with Jack!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »