Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
jendel chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Great chapter!
jean d'arc chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Excellent chapter!
I hope they find her soon ... And I want to see Jack's face when he realizes who this Carter is ... And what he'll do to Grieves ...
Sequinn chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
I have to admit that I checked my email at least 10 times today hoping for an update, so happy when it came through. Loved the chapter and can't wait to find out where Sam is and who has her.
hifield chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Excellent chapter ... now I'm worried they won't find her! I know they only had an hour but they need to keep looking!

Great story.
vcm chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
The suspense builds...
guestonline chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Very exciting, your story is well written and thoughtout. Thanks for sharing.
aislingeach chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
UPDAAAATTTTEEEE! :D wooo!
Ohh, they're getting closer to finding out what really happened!
Sam, why oh why did you go to sleep.
Also - just imagining how Jacob Carter would have reacted to finding out that his daughter was dead and there was no body to bury. Wouldn't want to be anywhere near him for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for the faster update! :) :)
mmkbrook chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Grieves certainly has a name befitting what he is. Not all the baddies are Goa'uld. Thank goodness Jack didn't accept Grieves version of what happened. A new visit to the planet seems to be proving that there is more to this than what Grieves has said.

The question now is what has happened to Sam.
XFchemist chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
oh Grieves you better run because as soon as Jack finds out the truth he's going to beat you! Add to this the fact that it's Sam you betrayed, you're a dead man!
Lulea chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Thanks for sharing this story! I really like it! Can't wait for the next chapter. ..
LadyOthala chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
aaahhhhhh...! again AAAAAAHHHH!

thats what this chapter had me do... my poor husbands nerves
Zoja chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
For a moment here I hoped that they are going to actually find her - yes, stupid me. It's not like you would make it happen, lol. But the story Grieves told them doesn't really sound convincing at all... Going to the Jaffa because someone stole something from us? Okay, I understand that they might have been pissed but they certainly weren't idiots! Who would actually go to the Jaffa in such situation?!

A very good chapter, I liked it. And of course, impatiently looking forward to more!
Nei chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
You're torturing us now! I'm patiently waiting for you to finish this in time for me to nominate you in the SJMMA's :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
When is he going to find out who Sam really is? :D can't wait until that reveal comes!
vcm chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Good background/informative chapter. Makes you wonder what Apophis is up to. Need an update on Sam, though...poor Sam.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »