Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
jendel chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
I don't always like AU type stories that deviate from the original SG-1 team but I've got a really good feeling about this one & I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
dpdp chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Wonderful. More more more please.
Zoser chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Love this story!
And a big thank you for "John O'Neill".
guestonline chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
cool and vey exciting, looking forward to turning to the next page. Thanks for sharing
ad694 chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Well, now she knows Jack's there. Good job. I'm looking forward to your next update. Thanks.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Great chapter, I wounder if Jack going to be in a bad mood or not? from when he returns and boy is he in for a surprise. Questions is, did Sam take her morning pill before leaving washington or did she forget cause of the phone message? please up date when you can
XFchemist chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
I had to google TDY!

Oh yeah Sam! Your gut is right! It doesn't seem she will meet him before her mission though. Or maybe just a quick eyes lock before she goes through the Stargate?
Truth be told, the fact that Jack is now in her chain of command will be the least of Sam's problems very soon! *sigh*
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
And now she realizes the possible implications... YES. We're getting to the good stuff!
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Uh Oh! The one and the same Jack O'Neill and I am looking forward to their first (lol!) meeting ;)
Zoja chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
She's probably going to be off-world when Jack arrives? I personally hope not, I can't wait to read the scene, when they are going to meet again, only this time knowing exactly who the other was. I found the part about Sam's CO being a Lieutenant a little starnge, as Captain is a higher rank and it seems slightly strange, but I don't know the exact rules and I'm not saying it's wrong or something. Just strange.
Well, I'm not sure what else to say... Good chapter though, and I'm looking forward to the next one :)
hifield chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
I guess sometimes breaking those non-frat rules is worth it ... if they only knew.

Good work.
vcm chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Great way to introduce Sam to the program. Can't wait to read the "re-introduction" between Sam and Jack.
FanFicForever chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Yum, yum! And with your spoiler for the story to help, I think it's pretty obvious what's gonna be coming.

*singsong* First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...!

But now I'm getting worried - you're writing this so well, from sex to angst, that I know when the difficulties come that it's gonna absolutely wreck me!
fanka77 chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Oh boy... 2/3 damaged condom's are a perfect recipe for "small" disaster! ;p
ebineez01 chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Nice chapter. Interested to see where it goes from here :-)
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »