Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
ALIMOO1971 chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Great chapter, i wounder if Sam dose become pregant? and i wounder if she remembers who Jack is. Please up date soon
dpdp chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Very nice chapter. Looking forward to more.
ad694 chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
So the gun has been loaded, now we wait for the hammer to fall the first time. Good story, thanks.
vcm chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Awww. Goodbye already? Can't wait for next chapter...Great writing so far.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Jack and Sam certainly got to know each other in the biblical sense. Hope Sam isn't pregnant.
Rdub chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Great :) I can't wait to see Sam at the SGC and to see how exactly she ends up going through the gate. Lots of things to look forward to :) keep 'me coming!
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Hot, Hot, and if I did not say this already HOT! Loved this one as well, but was sad when they said good-bye at the end. Looking forward to their next meeting ;)
XFchemist chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Well the Universe is trying very hard to make them conceive...will it succeed?
Zoja chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Yeah, well... I have a feeling that if you made the tore condom such an important part of this chapter, it must have a meaning and the only meaning I can think of is Sam getting pregnant, especially that she is supposed to become a host according to your summary and that would mean that the Goa'uld in front of her wouldn't take over completely if they wouldn't want to harm the baby, and they will probably come up with a reason why it should be kept alive...
Still, I liked this chapter even if it was smutty once again and I'm not really into a post-one-night-stand talk in stories... I'm not gonna lie and say that I loved it, but it was good and as I said, gave me a few theories as to where you're going with it and it will probably be improtant later. Yeah, so I think that's what I would like to say Looking forward to more!
Camryne chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Good to see you back with a very good start. Hope to read what's next soon. Keep it up
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
That was great ! I hope you continue, the writing/description was brilliant. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TamaraJagellovsk chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
So hot. I really *enjoyed* this. A lot. :-D
fanka77 chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
HOT!
ebineez01 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Very hot and very nicely done :-)
Thanks. Looking forward to more
dpdp chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
More more more. Nicely done. What happens now?
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »