Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
ALIMOO1971 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Great chapter, it good that Sam has escape with bra'tac. i hope there a sequal to this one. please up date soon
HoundyMagnus chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Wow great story, love it! And I really like your idea of Sam implanted by Goa'uld, it's so cool :-D

Anyway I am definetly looking forward to sequel. Especially to Sam and Jack reunion
gatebeliever chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
I enjoyed your story! Hail Captain Samantha Carter of the United States Air Force!

Great ending and I can't wait for the sequel!
davycrockett100 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
awesome can't wait
Rdub chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Aw! You keep us waiting for the reunion of Jack and Sam! Can't wait! I loved this story a lot so thanks for writing it. I'll be eagerly awaiting the sequel
Bookworm1955 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Oh thank goodness for your last two lines - A SEQUEL, great. Loved the story and the fully drawn characters, only Bra'tac could have seen through Sam's ruse as the 'snake'. Glad you are keeping him in.
dpdp chapter 23 . 7/12/2015
Excellent. Am behind since my computer died. Using one not as familiar with. Darn upgrades.
taurigirl1 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Loved it excellent
Guest chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Great fic, can't wait to see how it goes further.
Schatze8210 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Well, I wasn't expecting that to be the end, but definitely like the cliffhanger if there will soon be a sequel.
PatriciaS chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Great story, loved the tensions in it and the new partnerships for the future. Looking forward to the sequel and thanks for sharing.
hifield chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
What do you mean "the end"? What about her reunion with Jack? What about the baby? What about happily ever after? What about a sequel? oops ... upon further reading I see that a sequel is being written - please excuse the rant.

Loved the ending with Bra'tac pledging his allegiance. Great story and I'll we waiting for the "rest of the story".
froggy0319 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
As I got closer and closer to the end, I was wondering if we would even get the reunion and I must say I was expecting it and a bit disappointed that it never came. I guess with the last chapter my heart went way to far past my head, that I never thought it could end any other way. Glad to hear there is a sequel in the works, cause this left me with more questions :( Looking forward to reading more.
fanka77 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
WHAT?! But I need more!
Oh, well I just hope that the sequel will comming soon.
mmkbrook chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
What an ending for this part of the story. WOW
I am so looking forward to the sequel. Bra'tac has pledged his allegiance to Sam. Teal'c has already done the same to Jack. So glad Moac turned out to be allied to Bra'tac.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »