Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
FanFicForever chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Whew! That's a hell of a start to the story! Feeling flushed! Um, gonna have to read this again. You know, just to make sure there aren't any grammar mistakes. ;-)

You do the whole sex and passion scenes so incredibly well! I'm feeling very jealous! :-D
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Great chapter, they in for a shock when they see each other again but in uniform. please up date when you can
vcm chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Wow...heck of a fling! Can't imagine how you walk away from that one.
ad694 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
I like it thus far, thanks.
Pamalam chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
I just have to repeat what others have said-Wow! That. Was. Hot! Cant wait ti see what happens when. She gets her new orders
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Holy Cow! That was hot :) I think I may even have to read it a second or third time ;) Love the heat those two generate and still miss seeing them on my TV.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
On a scale of 1 to 10 that was an 11 fling.
XFchemist chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
I'm good in making previsions, right?
I checked the timeline. Since Apophis already has Sha're to "play" with I guess Sam will have to deal with Skaara and his creepy minion. Poor Sam, I'm afraid she will have to endure so many awful situations! sigh
I wonder if she will have at least the time to talk with Jack before she gets captured...not that talking is their forte though
Zoja chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Wow, that was hot and smutty! But a good chapter anyway! Can't help wondering how exactly this fling is going to save Sam... Is it only Jack going to save her - even if he might not know that he's actually saving her - or there will be more to it? Well, I guess I'll see soon! Looking forward to more!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Nice start, and the summary definitely interests me! Can't wait for the rest!
adreamofLucya chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
You're a genius !
Don't let me wait too long for the next chapter ;-)
Rdub chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I really enjoyed this first chapter. I am intrigued by where this AU will go... Looking forward to more!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Some people play pool, but Sam and Jack play pool like it is the game of sex.
dpdp chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Wonderful. More more more please. Always love your stories.
agrainne24 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Oh where do I begin?! I adore every word of this chapter! Their interplay while playing pool was unbelievably sexy! I was holding my breath by the end of the chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter, this was a great start!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »