Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
fanka77 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Not bad! Looking forward to read more! :)
ebineez01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I really enjoyed this :-) and I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Thanks for writing and sharing
hifield chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Great start .. really looking forward to more. Loved the flirting between the two.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I definitely like and am looking forward to reading more :)
vcm chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Great start! Love the chemistry between them...
ad694 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Good start. Thanks.
guestonline chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Just wanted to say WOW and thanks. Great chapter, thanks for sharing
XFchemist chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
uhm...we just talked and you know what worries me about this fic. Anyway some random thoughts that come in my mind.
- of course they are going to have a one night stand
- Sam is going to be captured. In Abydos? With Sha're or at her place?
- without Sam to adjust the dialing program it may be difficult for the SGC to connect the stargate to other planets...unless they tell Daniel's observation to someone else? oh god not McKay!
- Sam is going to be tortured (and I may skip that part...)
- ugh Aphosis and Klorel. Sam is probably destined to become his queen. From your summary the only thing that comes in my mind that could prevent that is that she got pregnant with Jack's child. Though the tortures don't help much the theory since a miscarriage would be probable, Uhm...and besides the Goa'uld could just take the host the same and not bother if that causes a miscarriage. The snake would go to sleep only if she(it?) thought the baby was Aphosis'...but that would imply a rape and it doesn't exactly look better to me.
- really really really not fond about the sam/other and non-con that will eventually happen
- Bra'tac is around...he better help Sam
- Jack! Where the heck is he while all this mess happens? On Earth or captured as well?
- I will send you my therapist's bill!
drubo.drubo chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
tnx for a new one
FanFicForever chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Mmmm, I like the build-up here! Looking forward to this. Looks like a nice, long story coming up.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Great interesting first chapter, looking ford to the next one, please up date soon. I'm please you found a beta reader, still no luck my end :(
Zoja chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Hmmm... I admit that I'm not really into AUs all that much, but because I absolutely love all of your stories, I'm giving it a go!
Hmm, I have a feeling that this night isn't going to end in a bar, but maybe it's just me having in mind that you like to make your stories a little smutty and this one has the M-rating... Or maybe it's just that I would love to read the two of them meeting in the SGC after a one-night-stand or something like this, wouldn't it be interesting? Anyway, I am curious where you are going with it and I'm looking forward to reading more!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31