Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
taurigirl1 chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
Wow I'm just loving this story so much...are you sure just one more chapter? Hopefully the sequel is close to being updated as well? " fingers crossed "
mmkbrook chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
Having trouble all pm with fan fiction.

I am hoping you will send another update soon. This cliffhanger is killing me. I guess Sam is going to look for the soldiers she was told about, but doesn't realize who they are. Don't understand that Bra'tac doesn't know Teal'c is on board.
Pamalam chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
You are mean to leave us there . At least rescue is at hand. But who is going to rescue who? Great chapter. Can't wAit for the next.
guestonline chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
so exciting, really looking forward to reading more, thanks for writing and sharing.
davycrockett100 chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
awesome
drubo.drubo chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
hi, thanks for keep updating.
occupatus occupatus apis chapter 23 . 7/11/2015
An informative chapter for Sam, thanks for the update!
hifield chapter 23 . 7/11/2015
Good to see Sam making plans for escape and gathering information. Can't wait to see her get out of this mess!
Sequinn chapter 23 . 7/11/2015
Getting more intriguing with every chapter.
vcm chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Wow. So many possibilities. Can't wait to see where you will take this.
froggy0319 chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
If Jack does not want to be a sex slave for a Goa'uld, can I have him ;)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Great interesting chapter, i hope with this new information. Sam might make up a plan. please up date soon
TamaraJagellovsk chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
just want to say that personally I don't think you are taking this too far. I like it. keep the chapters coming!
LadyOthala chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Aww loved the scene between Jack and Cassie!
As for Sam... She's gonna need a whole lot of therapy when she finally gets away from Klorel... I think her attempt to leave won't work and Jack will find her on the ship... circumstances will delay her revealing she's herself and Jack will be forced to leave her behind ... I hope I'm wrong
davycrockett100 chapter 23 . 7/10/2015