Reviews for Only the Stubborn Survive
FanFicForever chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Good job on Sam working on making the attack as poorly designed as possible.

"Drive the tank closer so I can hit them with my sword!"

Gotta say, though - WTF about Jack! So far he's done squat in the story for the last ten chapters. He's a bit suspicious of the story of Sam's disappearance, but that's it. He hasn't done much of anything. Let's let Jack do some awesome here too! :-)

Jack would hate being a sex slave for a Goa'uld? Yeah, Sam would know all about that right now. :-P
mmkbrook chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
My concern is what will happen to Sam when she gets away. Will Bra'tac confirm what happened to her, and will she be able to get rid of Herit without putting the baby in danger. After all she has been through, she has so far to go. According to canon, the only group able to remove a Goa'uld are the Tok'ra.
Schatze8210 chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
I'm very intrigued by this story. I keep trying to imagine how you will handle the encounter between Jack and Sam, and what Bra'tac will do.
fanka77 chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Oh boy, what a pervert!
XFchemist chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
She has been letting Klorel fuck her for 3 weeks. I do share other readers' distress.
Zoja chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
oh yes that's right. I believe he would rather die than be used by a Goa'uld in any way! well, I still hope Sam is going to run away quickly! as quickly as possible... i don't like the feeling of worry what I'm gonna find here every time i get notification about your new chapter. I also wonder if she's going to reveal that she's pregnant and if she's going to say that the child is Jack's of she's going to lie that its klorel's...
fanka77 chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Klorel is repulsive...
fanka77 chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
Run, Sam, run!
Alethia chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
I tried to stick this out, I really, really did, but after all the prolonged, painfully detailed torture, I can't imagine there being a payoff or conclusion satisfying enough to make it worthwhile. Would not be surprised if there were a sequel, but at this point I can't say I would be excited for it.
silverknot chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Whoa, we've gone dark. Poor Sam but realistic in how Klorel wouldn't just ignore her after the ceremony. I'm surprised Amaunet was with Apophis, I would've thought she'd be hidden away on Abydos at this point.
We must be close to the attempted invasion by now. Now the question will be of whether she can get away before they start it and miss the team, or has to come up with a great explanation of why they can't shoot her (not that they'd want to but they did kill Ska'ra for a minute before he got shoved in the box again or something).
dpdp chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Wonderful. Exciting and scary. Sam must think quickly not to get caught. Not sure about Scaara and if Klorel is telling the truth. What happens now?
Kezelle chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
I have to be honest I am finding it harder to read this as the story progresses. I was enjoying the story but the detail you've gone into is more than a little uncomfortable. The 'realites' of Sams torture and rape should not be ignored and glossed over, but the detail you have gone into is too much.

I'm a big fan of your work and this of this story to a point but I don't look forward to reading this anymore which is a shame.
Good luck in your future writings but I think I will be giving this a miss (although I really want to know that it ends with Sam surviving and recovering from this).
ALIMOO1971 chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Great chapter, when is Sam going to tell Koral about the baby? please up date soon
LadyOthala chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Like some of the other reviews for this chapter... I didn't think this was necessary
Did not propel the story forward in any way...
We already know she's in a terrible situation... Although it is well written, this one could have hit the cutting room floor!
Looking forward to the next chapter
I've worked it out already and if your updates remain on schedule... The last chapter will be on my birthday! So yay me!
froggy0319 chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
I want her to stab his eyes out right now! Sorry, but he is pure evil, pure evil indeed ;)
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »