Reviews for To Lose
Starry McNight chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I read this story for the first time several years ago. In fact, I think that finding this fic was how I stumbled across this entire site and got into fanfiction in the first place! Anyway, even though I'm long past my Yu-Gi-Oh liking stage, I still ADORE this fic! It was the first one that I ever read, and it's so sad but amazing!
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I loved your fic almost as much as I love Ryuzaki and Haga- thanks for writeing it! It was rather depressing, but well wrote. Not enough people write about those two (I did! My story will probably be up tomorrow! The first few chapters are done, but I can't post them till tommorrow.) Yeah, and Honda and Jou were hillarious, comic relief indeed. Kept me from getting too depressed when I read this. Thanks for writeing it!
Valirco chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
aw thats so osad i hope this is a chapter story so we can hurry and have some rex x weevil
Jazzle-Dazzle-Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
WOW! That was so deep, and sad! I feel sorry for Ryuzaki-kun, but I also like the unusual twist of the one who's desperatly in love with the other not have his or her way. :3 This had such an impact on me, not only did I nearly cry, but I dreamt a sequal. XDD I couldn't stop thinking about it. Although, at the end, it made no sense. ALIENS! Okay, I'm done with spewing my many cents. o0;
Rin562 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
That was very good! I give it three thumbs up!
Funky Funky Usopp chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
That was so sad.. my poor hikari and Haga ;_; it made me cry it did! twas a very good fic though I muchly loved it, Twas very well written too. see yas
Hyrule chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Umm interesting story...I can see why you thought of the idea in the bath. Lol joking. Well anyway your story is good...pretty good
chibi-kuro-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
That was a great story! You have to continue. But uh... ANZU SUCKS! No offence or anything i just hated her the first time a watched yugioh mostly her speeches. Anyways UPDATE!
FyreFlie chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
A very powerful, emotional story. I like it.
Mmm Pizza chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
this story stinx...weevil don't need no girlfriends...he's got Rex! *cackles*
AdorableKitsune chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
ok. here we go again. if only i still remembered what i wrote b4... i could just save alot of brainpower. well, i guess thats not gonna happem, so 1nce again, WHAT A GREAT STORY! ok, now that i let that out, im finished my review.

no, wait! one question! y do u like

shounen-ay ::hopes that is spelled rite:: so much? dont get me rong, no probs with it, and makes for VERY INTERESTING reading, but i wanna kno...
sarah-chan yeah im to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
ok so i really really really really really want you to continue this!

REALLY!

*make chibi sparkly puppy eyes* pwease? for me? it would make me happy! pwease?

i'll... bake you cookies!
Hamigaki chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
That was... depressing. ::feels sorry for Haga and Ryuuzaki:: Anyway, really good fic. Really gets you all emotional.
Weevil'sWoman chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
I LOVE IT! CAN YOU DO A SEQUEL, !
Reka chapter 1 . 12/15/2002