Reviews for Way, Hey, An' Up She Rises
Sally chapter 1 . 6/15
M
Not sure if I said this before, but this is an outstanding story! Great writing!
Kalima chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
I was looking for distraction and came upon this gem. So good. So right. Such a perfect introduction to an epic friendship/bromance. I don't ship these two but I firmly believe they love each other deeply. Thank you for writing. Glad I found it.
Rose9797 chapter 6 . 2/9/2020
This must have been the best character piece of Kirk and Spock's relationship I have read so far. Thank you so much for the bottom of my heart for this!

I especially adored the dialogues that you have captured superbly. Kudos to you!
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 10/8/2018
I love their relationship so much!
hiddenfiresindeed chapter 6 . 7/14/2018
I need you to write more TOS stories! I have enjoyed reading your friendship fics so much. A beautiful portrayal of a legendary relationship. Thank you.
gemhornet chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
This is an exceptionally well written story. You account for every nuance in the interactions between the characters, which renders this story incredibly enjoyable to read. Really amazing.
Owyheewinds chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
I so love this chapter. For the wrangling of understanding, laying a foundation, for both these complex personalities to push and adjust. Just amazing.
Owyheewinds chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
This is layered well, It's been a while since I have read it. Even better on this reading. Thank you!
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
Lovely look at the beginning of Kirk and Spock's friendship. I loved the first game of chess, and Spock's observation that Kirk wasn't afraid of him.
Eryniel Alasse chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Well! When I clicked on this, I was just expecting a little light crack and humor judging by the summary. Instead, I got a lovely piece with nuggets of introspection and deepness. The command-chain problems explored here were quite fascinating, especially the dynamic between officers and the results of the change in captaincy. Exploring Spock's Vulcan side was another intriguing question, particularly the way that affects his command style and relationship with Captain Pike. This ficlet reminds me of AAmuse's "Homerun" Trilogy, especially the first tale therein—have you read them?

Thanks again for the excellent read!

Eryn :)
Carriewhowasreading chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
wow, what a great take on the earliest interactions! thank you for sharing your efforts with us!
Deneb chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
Enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
Blue Norther chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
I feel Gary must have had some good qualities for someone as gifted at reading people as Kirk is to have been drawn to him. I'd like to see that explored more thoroughly...
I liked how you showed Kirk getting to know the crew. Giving backround to his celebrated status of beloved Captain.
Excellent!
LadyAthelia chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful story!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
This made me smile, and keep on smiling. At first glance you think the giving is one way, until you start reading deeper. Subtle.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »