Reviews for On the Edge of Paradise
CanaryCry87 chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Ahh I loved it!

I was so excited to see the update notification when I checked my emails!

Life is really crazy but thanks for updating!
OllielovesDinah chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
I love this. We barely get enough Lauriver stories on this site as it is let alone any smut Lauriver. You definitely know how to please and they are already my alltime favorite OTP for the past 36 years. Thank you
CanaryCry87 chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Great update! This was such a sweet and loving chapter!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for the rest of the alphabet!

Keep up the great work!
CanaryCry87 chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Holy hell was that HOT! I wish you were a writer for Arrow! It would need to be on HBO or Cinemax with all the sexiness that is Lauriver! Keep up the treat work and update again soon please!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
I'm so happy to read Oliver/Laurel fics. Thank you. ;)
CanaryCry87 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Amazing! I absolutely loved this chapter! It was so well written and absolutely sexy! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the letter K along with all the rest of them! Please keep up the great work and update again soon!
B chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Phillipe363 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Very good chapter. I liked the brief Joanna cameo. The Oliver and Laurel moments you handle so very well done.

Keep this series up because I will be back. I like seeing Oliver/Laurel.
CanaryCry87 chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Wow! I loved this chapter! You never fail to write amazing Lauriver smut scenes and they are so sensual and real! I can't wait to read the next update!
Phillipe363 chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
I very much enjoyed this. I've read all of your chapters so far. Very good.

Your one of the few who still writes for Oliver/Laurel one this site while I'm neutral for anything besides Oliver and Felicity the Oliver/Laurel pairing will have a special place in my heart.

For this chapter I like you capture the flame they both have for each other and how it burns inside of them.

I'll be back for more.
OllielovesDinah chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
This is so good and my guilty pleasure. I miss these two so much and not only have you given them but a sauciness nobody ever gives these two.
CanaryCry87 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Oh your very welcome, it was the truth. This chapter was great as well, I love seeing the sexual side of Lauriver and the way your write it is fantastic and tasteful. I can't wait to read the next update and see what you have planned for "F" keep up the great work
CanaryCry87 chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Omg, this story is absolutely AMAZING! I love smutty Lauriver and you write it so well! I really hope you'll update again soon! Keep up the great work!
SA Summer chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
You are my new guilty pleasure and its so nice to finally have some Lauriver smut. We do need an Oliver and Laurel training scene like whats in Justice League Unlimited, but make it racy as all hell :)
Gordon Hail chapter 3 . 6/10/2015