Reviews for Naruto: Curse of the Ryugan V2
Dragonman110 chapter 60 . 4/25
I'm looking forwards to when your next able to update this story.
Sivaatasi chapter 60 . 4/21
You have 3 stories that I follow, each well done in their own right. I hope you return to this one again soon.

Wish you well in 2024 Blue.
~Siva'a
Grimrepa chapter 43 . 2/12
Great chapter good to see a diferent 1st exam
Great storyline looking forward next chapters
IsakDemn chapter 52 . 1/5
samui and karui is probably going to end up in the harem
IsakDemn chapter 60 . 1/5
more please.
I think you should dedicate a chapter to kakashi teaching the next batch of ANBU brats
ZH99 chapter 26 . 10/5/2023
OH COME ON MAN, I WANTED TO SEE THE WAY THE WAVE MISSION WOULD END
Shin chapter 60 . 9/20/2023
If Naruto ever pulls that combo he used with Hiraishin and Rasengan off in front of Iwa nin they are gonna have a collective pants shitting moment as horrible flashbacks to Naruto's dad Minato start popping up...wouldn't be surprised if Oonoki had a heart attack if he saw it in person.
dlowe2651 chapter 60 . 9/18/2023
fucking awesome update again soon
hqjkat chapter 60 . 9/17/2023
hope your health is good now.
ashishroy.akr08 chapter 60 . 9/16/2023
a good chapter after soo long .
update soon again
Ryuujin96 chapter 60 . 9/16/2023
Awesome chapter. And I'm happy you're still working in this story. I was surprised you ended things in one chapter. But I'm glad you sped through it, rather than spending another chapter on what's intended to be a filler chapter. I'm Also sorry to hear you lost a lot of your fanfiction story files. I look forward to reading the next chapter
walbar37 chapter 60 . 9/16/2023
Hey there Blue. it was a great day when i read your newest chapter to this amazing story. i eagerly await your next chapter. again kudos for this terrific story its one of the best stories on the site. stay safe and may your muse continue to be bountiful .
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 60 . 9/15/2023
- Chakra
Hmmm..
Wonder if Naruto will consider a battery seal for Hinata, in case she has to do any heavy duty healing.

I mean there is a sorta precedent for this with the regen seals used by Tsunade and Sakura canonically.

Just having it replenish her reserves shouldn't be that difficult.

- Armour
*Ponders*

Probably going to lead to more work for Naruto to use seals to plug the weaknesses of the armour.

- Housing
Considering the number of Uzumaki currently in the village, plus Naruto's future offspring, he might want to consider looking into a Clan compound of his own.

Yes, he's currently living in the Natsume home, but eventually that'll be Aya's, as Maya will be an Uzumaki.

Privacy will eventually become an issue.

Even with the notion of Tiger Tree repopulating Uzushio, that'll still be a lot of folks. So an "embassy" of sorts will be needed and a Clan compound can serve as such.
Althalus57 chapter 59 . 9/15/2023