Reviews for Naruto: Curse of the Ryugan
yatin chapter 52 . 10/16
this story is very good please continue
Jtf0012 chapter 14 . 8/17
what about seals that help with healing?
Jtf0012 chapter 13 . 8/17
lmfao i absolutely love this. please give me more.
Vanipon chapter 52 . 8/6
Nice story, it took some time to read it all from first chapter to the 52, and like your other stories are of excellent quality. I was wondering if it was possible to utilize the portal idea mentioned in how to find the dragon flower to link this story with your other stories like Lunar Eclipse or with Infinity Divide, as this tale could well be the prequel to them. Also I'd like to suggest an Idea / theme for a Naruto/Star Trek TNG crossover were Naruto and company find the remains of the Enterprise-D saucer (disk) section.

Thinking about it if they ever manage to power it up, the computers and scans on board could perhaps read up the biological structure of the dragon flower plant, even a dried up and rotting remains or seed and replicate the plant... or the plant itself could very well have grown around the remains of the Enterprise-D, after all advanced tech could be mistaken by magic.

Either that or the gateway is a portal of the force like the ones seen on Star Wars Rebels were Ezra used them to save Asoka... if you decide to follow this way/idea may be you could use it to save Kushina, by healing her when she was alone with baby Naruto in the safe bunker and replace her with a blood clone.

The possibilities are endless some of them will be cool, others no so much and a few might as well be down right insane
Primarx chapter 23 . 6/22
giving uchiha compound to a little girl is ridiculous. village seizing the lands is much more likely to happen. just monetary compensation seems more appropriate.
Primarx chapter 22 . 6/22
hanako is too Mary sue, hence not interesting to read. sex at 70 seems rather unlikely for normal ninja and weird to read about to be frankly. also, in general last chapters give me a feeling of reading a josei manga which quite different from the beginning of the story which I found more enjoyable
Uh, is someone going to go to Sound Village and bring Sasuke back BEFORE he starves!?
Primarx chapter 4 . 6/20
liked character changes of sarutobi and naruto
Primarx chapter 2 . 6/20
was laughing so hard it was difficult to read
Primarx chapter 1 . 6/20
more interesting than I expected
FangLord1234X chapter 6 . 6/8
this chapter has me laughing for few hours straight u sir or madam are a genius with this operation karma
Stratos263 chapter 52 . 6/3
Well the raikage is a bigger piece of shit that I thought
joharasbel chapter 52 . 6/1
good work
R-king 93 chapter 52 . 6/1
Awesome chapter
SPeCTeR-ll7 chapter 52 . 5/31
Nice to see the rain age is as heartless as ever. I have a feeling that team kuro will run into yugito and the zombie pair soon.
1,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »