Reviews for Naruto: Curse of the Ryugan V2
Stratos263 chapter 59 . 1/1
Ha suck it raikage
Crevanille chapter 5 . 1/1
Personally, I think it's kind of unfair for Naruto to just go off on Hiruzen for just trying y9 protect him.
Granted, he screwed up but the guy wasn't left with many options and frankly, this Naruto kind of has a shitty attitude that's not geared for thinking about the bigger picture and instead feels slighted despite Hiruzen was right. This Naruto would've gotten himself killed for not knowing when to shut the hell up. Hormonal little shit.
Also, I don't like stuck up, stickler for the rules and overbearing type of characters like Hanako...
Dragonman110 chapter 59 . 12/23/2022
I hope this story is next for an update when you have time.
Sora9979 chapter 59 . 12/15/2022
I hope you update soon, your right your no writer for rap, also neither am I, if you need a muse for Magik check out a few other fics involving the x men or just marvel comics universe I recall one where Naruto is sent to MCU by Sasuke for reference check out anime king on YouTube
Paul Ruth chapter 59 . 12/14/2022
Great story was wondering when u will update it again
Sora9979 chapter 8 . 12/12/2022
I would like to see you pick up Magik again that's a good story and I certainly do hope you're thinking of adding Laura to his little growing harem maybe even Ino and Sakura if they can redeem themselves
R-king 93 chapter 59 . 10/13/2022
Awesome chapter
deathgeonous chapter 59 . 10/10/2022
It been a while since I've read this, still good, and might I say, I found your idea of Cloning Mikoto Uchiha inspiring... Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 59 . 10/7/2022
I’ve been looking forward to reading what you had in mind for this chapter and I enjoyed how things went here. I wasn’t sure what to expect from it and was surprised by many things. Though there are still many things I’m curious about but I know it’s only a matter of time to find out.

Summing island. I wonder what you have planned there and what interesting things will be in store for everyone who goes there. I’m looking forward to reading what you come up with for the adventure there.

I’m also wondering if you plan for Naruto to go to uzu as well as some point and what might happen when he does go there. I hope you come up with something and if you already have I can’t wait to read about that when your ready for it.

I wonder how things will go for Kanna though. At least with her there’s a new team of three but who might end up being the forth. I have a feeling it might be Aiko but hard to know what you might come up with.

I really do wonder just what it is you have planned for Naruto and his summoning though. I feel it might be toads like in canon but with this story that’s really hard to tell. Especially with some of the cool summons that have shown up that would be great for Naruto.

I’ll be looking forward to the next chapter of this story when it’s posted but I do wonder what story you have in mind to update next though. I can’t wait to read what you have in mind for whatever ends up getting posted.

I hope things are going well for you irl and that things aren’t to crazy these days around you and that your health is still doing well. Thanks for the update.
tsukasa30 chapter 59 . 10/7/2022
And here you appear and go. Without leave a long a/n for US. So, at least we know how are you.

Yea okay maybe your too tired. But damn't, i wonder how long until next chap.
K. M. Donovan chapter 59 . 10/5/2022
hmm, haven't seen anything from you in a few months. glad to see you are back.

hope the new job is going well.

awesome chapter as always. you are still one of the few Naruto writers I actually read these days. I kind of burned myself out on the whole Naruto fandom back in 2018, so lately I have been reading nothing but Ranma 1/2 and Harry Potter fics.

that being said, you fics are always ones that I come back to. with the sole exception of Infinity divide and Valkyrie? oh, and the one shots and Privateer, I have read and re-read every one of your fics many times. I never really get tired of them.

I do believe that a couple of your older fics could use some work, and possibly a rewrite in a couple cases, but beyond that? I have never had anything bad to say about your work.

I think it's because your incarnations of Naruto are all unique and different, and usually far enough removed from canon and the general Naruto manga plotline? that they don't register properly as Naruto fics to me.

believe me, that is a good thing. Naruto is a sadly dying fandom, it has been ever since Boruto was released. honestly, that series is a poison that is slowly killing off the Naruto fandom.

Naruto as a whole? well lets just say I think Kishimoto needs to go back to the drawing board and rework the entire series from the ground up.

from the start to the Chuunin exams? the series is solid. everything after that? it is rushed, broken, and fairly sloppy. now I KNOW that is not entirely Kishimoto's fault, his publisher screwed him with their various demands on the series.

but given the broken mess that the 4th war arc is, and how shoddy things between the Chuunin exams and the time skip were? the entire series needs to be revamped.

now despite my burnout, i am still a Naruto fan, and so I DO want to see the series succeed, hence why I think Kishimoto needs to take the series back to the drawing board, properly plan the series out, and stick to his predetermined plot this time.

the sad thing is, despite the broken mess the series became? many of the ideas and plot points he added weren't terrible. they just were not thought out or implemented correctly. many of them came in completely out of nowhere as there was no build up or groundwork laid for the various idea's to implemented in a way that maid sense.

hell, the entire Otsutsuki angle came totally out of left field.

so to me? I think the entire Naruto series needs a rewrite. but despite that? I still thoroughly enjoy reading your fics.

and as always

thank you for your time.
dlowe2651 chapter 59 . 10/5/2022
fucking awesome update again soon
Ryuujin96 chapter 59 . 10/5/2022
Great work on this chapter and I'm glad you came back to give an update to this story, even if future updates to you're stories with be slow due to real life. I look forward to reading the next chapter, of any one of you're stories you decide to update next.
HeavyarmsBuster-01 chapter 1 . 10/5/2022
Welcome back! You have been missed.

I enjoyed all the parts of the chapter. The highlight has to be the part where Team Kuro was underwhelmed by the age regression of Hiruzen and Hanako, hahaha!

So now Aiko and Team Kirabi are now Konoha shinobi. That means our fave big man Choji would have hooked up with his dark-skinned waifu, hehehe! (laughs Jiraiya style).

That's all for now. Stay safe, stay frosty and see ya at the next chapter.

(now time to download YOASOBI's new single "Shukufuku", the theme from Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury; its a pretty catchy tune and I heard that it has an interesting story about the song.)
WhateverPlus chapter 59 . 10/5/2022