Reviews for By Proxy
They are so cute
Teresa R chapter 16 . 11/17
Edward won Charlie over
Teresa R chapter 15 . 11/17
OH SHIT did not see that coming
Teresa R chapter 14 . 11/17
Things are getting instance
Teresa R chapter 13 . 11/16
He is a smart guy
Teresa R chapter 12 . 11/16
Shit is getting real now Wow
Teresa R chapter 11 . 11/16
love it
vampirelady13 chapter 11 . 8/18
Still waiting on this kick ass Bella I read about in the reviews the only Bella I see in this chapter is a horney teenager.
vampirelady13 chapter 10 . 8/18
Really and Bella does not get the feeling that Emmett and now Edward give does not trust her. If that is the case than Bella is a real big idot.
vampirelady13 chapter 6 . 8/18
Still think Bella's made a stupid decision she is going to get hurt while Vienna the princess is safe.
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 8/18
Bella ,a an idiot for excepting that offer fucking actors and rich people suck. Yeah it is fun for the poor girl to be put in danger for the rich bitch actress. I don't think I like Emmett or Nadler for there little plan. Always the rich and there bodyguards to use the poor.
vampirelady13 chapter 4 . 8/18
I am glad that she didn't treat Charlie like he does not matter but she didn't talk about him much . Thank you for that. Good chapter I am thinking the person who is sending those letters probably works on the sets. Thank you good story so far.
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 8/18
What the hell another story were Bella is all about the neglectful bitch mother of her. Charlie not good enough for her as usual I hope this is not the case but I won't get my hopes up. Poor Edward gets knocked down the stairs poor guy.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 8/3
Honestly with out any real clues up until now I was feeling like Emmett. Frustrated. For a second I thought maybe Seth. Never Bella but Alice well that’s a surprise. Well done.
2,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »