Reviews for By Proxy
Lafemmevegeta chapter 18 . 7/6
Great Hollywood story with a good twist. Well thought out with the HEA we always want. Thx for a great read!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 18 . 4/28
This one was cute!

And trying to guess who the big bad was, was also fun! I almost had it pegged at one point and then I was like, nahhh, she wouldn't do that to Jasper. But lol, you did! That's okay, I'll kiss him better for you! ;-)

Blessings,
-BMW
Super entertaining.
Nataly29 chapter 18 . 3/17
Wow! What a beautiful story! Thank you!
Mansdas2 chapter 18 . 3/8
Ok 1. I knew it wasn’t Bella,
2. I thought it could be Seth, for a hot minute
3. This is like the first time I’ve seen Alice as the bad guy, but saw it coming,

Wonderful, I really enjoyed so thank you!
Twiheart1901EC chapter 18 . 10/28/2018
This story was uber cute and sweet.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 18 . 8/25/2018
Ooh, nice story! The drama aspect was exciting!
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 18 . 7/28/2018
Absolutely loved this story, like I love all of your creations. (I'm sensing a pattern here lol). No joke, that shocking twist knocked me on my butt and sent me reeling! XOXO Anarchyforherchaos
ObsidianDraconis chapter 18 . 7/18/2018
Poor J. falls for a girl who ends up being a psycho. that twist was amazeballs. I loved the way E and B bantered here, it was fun.
liela-k chapter 18 . 7/16/2018
amazing story. damn that twist caught me off guard lmao. this Edward and Bella are too cute. loved every bit of it.
AllTheRage1983 chapter 15 . 1/14/2018
Up until two chapters ago, I forgot that it was Alice. Such a good twist! Bum bum buuuuuuummmmm!
AllTheRage1983 chapter 13 . 1/14/2018
The combination of cocky yet sweet in this Edward is very sexy. He’s talented, attractive, powerful and he knows it, but isn’t using it on full blast to get what he wants. Not sure mere mortals are always so good, but I like thinking it happens more often than not.
blondferretgirl chapter 18 . 10/9/2017
Love It!
athome Jo chapter 18 . 9/2/2017
Fantastic!
Sprog101 chapter 18 . 8/24/2017
Such a perfect ending to a great story! I love how you write for these characters with ideas that I personally haven't seen before
2,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »