Reviews for Pot Shot
Aeolus14ummbra chapter 9 . 2/8/2018
Wow...this was a great story. You really captured the essence of Dr. Smith and Major West. At the same time, you deftly balanced the nuanced characteristics of Smith in the sweet-spot between the cold, calculating saboteur of the first season and the cartoonish and cowardly buffoon from the rest of the series. Well done!
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
Ha ha, I knew Smith was going to go back to being his old self! Because let's face it; Smith always does. So, I guess John is never going to really find out about they fight they got into in that cave? I do wonder how he would react to that XD

Anyway, this is a fantastic story! I love the chemistry between Don and Smith and how you managed to get them to work together while keeping them in character! I'll have to check out any other Lost in Space stories you might have got! Seriously, you could have been one of the show's writers!
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
Did Professor Robinson make it! Did I read that last part correctly?! :D Then Don and Smith have got hope of surviving after all! Oh, thank Heavens! Oh no, I sound like Dr. Smith now. :S
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
"I can't believe this pompous idiot shot me and won't even apologize!"-Oh, Don! XD Anyway, I'm glad that Don is all right! The part where Smith shot him really gave me a scare! Smith isn't doing too bad at taking care of him, either! But can Don really trust him to work with the transmitting equipment? Because I'm not so sure if I can...
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
I was really surprised to see Smith actually working hard to find a way out! I would have thought he would have given up! Well, Smith always did have that "survival instinct" in him. But watching him care for the injured Major...that's something I didn't think I would ever see Smith do. For goodness sake I hope they get out of there! I wouldn't want to be stuck in that cave with all those creatures and that cold temperature!
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
I seriously did not expect Dr. Smith to save Don's life from that pod! And, oh my God, Smith, you had better not have killed Don!
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
Yeesh, what a brutal fight scene! So all of the hate for Dr. Smith that Don had been bottling up for years finally comes out! I didn't expected Smith to fight back like he did-I guess he too has been keeping a lot of things bottled up. I know neither of them wants to hear this, but if they want to get out of that cave they had better start cooperating!
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
Whoa! I'm surprised Don and Smith haven't killed each other already! I mean, being trapped in a cave with your worst enemy...I don't think I could have handled it as well as Don did! Ah, typical Smith and his "we're doomed!"

This is great so far! Definitely one of the best Lost in Space fanficitons I've read!
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
Yikes, what a rockslide! I hope Don isn't injured too badly! Great chapter, I'm really liking this so far! The line at the end made me laugh!
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
I must say, this is incredible so far! The storyline is catchy and the characters are in perfect character-I could actually see Don and Smith's faces as well as hear their voices! It was almost like I was watching an episode myself! I simply must read on...
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
Cool nine chapters
Alex chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
This is the best Lost in Space fan fiction story I have ever read, and their are some good ones out there.

I remeber reading this a few years ago on the .au fan site, and thinking this should have been a first season tv episode and great direction for the shiw to have gone.
ChicoThorn chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
Really excellent story! I really like how you've evolved the Smith character, he retains the snide attitude, but steps up when really needed. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Dr. Smith: Thank you, dear lady, for exposing the truth, that Dr. Zachary Smith can hold his own against that brute, Major West. And when the chips are down, well... Never fear, Smith is here!

Author: I'm so happy to see this finally posted. I love this story. I love seeing Smith and West going at it and I love seeing them setting aside their differences in order to survive. It's such a wonderful adventure.