Reviews for Tales of the Kunoichi: Formation
TwilightZone1998 chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Is Naruto going to have a love interest if so please say it be either Shikamaru or Sasuke or Gaara as I love those painters
Chad3spawn chapter 23 . 5/18/2017
our loveable genjutsu I enjoyed your fic from 1-23 and honestly it's a nice change to see Naruto in a different team setting then the cannon team 7 , and to top it off having anko and our loveable Genjutsu mistress as their senseis just seem to make things more interesting honestly I'm looking forward to your next Chapter
silverhawk88 chapter 10 . 3/17/2017
You had her reading Ranma?! oh my gosh that was a stroke of genius!
silverhawk88 chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
Oh my! She really played them good!
silverhawk88 chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
I am so falling in love with Naruto. I like how you made her believable.
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Wow, you put great thought into this story! You made Naru her own person and not just a girl like copy of Naruto.

Great job and you have my follow and fave!
Akritedes chapter 21 . 1/23/2017
You have fucked up. Manipulation of living plant matter is not, by any stretch of imagination, an Earth technique. It is, in fact, strictly limited to Wood Release, which Kurenai very definitely does not have.
draco7347 chapter 23 . 1/22/2017
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Dracoessa chapter 14 . 1/6/2017
The Hyƫga elders can go to a ditch.
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 1/5/2017
Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha, that's toto for you. (naruTO)
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
*in an eerie voice* Oh danzo-chan, your up that creak without a paddle! *Cracks up*
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Omg! Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! Team sadistic!
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
vysirez chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
Not so enthused about this chapter. Anko did really terrible in the fight with Ino, unbelievably so. While the trampoline was vaguely amusing, it leaves me wondering if this is a Looney toons crossover, should I be expecting Bugs Bunny to pop up?
vysirez chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
I don't understand why Naruto just the the woman go. She should have tried to stop her long enough for ANBU to show up.