Reviews for Say Something
lovebooksdork5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
Why...? Why?! Oh my no! It's so sad! I still loved it though!
Iftiyan Herliani253 chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
huwaaaaa I'm crying, literary, crying
this is so saaaaddddd
one shot makes it perfect
NVJ chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
Should is be sobbing? Because im not... there's just a lot of... pollen.. around here
Kas3y chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
Wish we got Splinter Reaction and Casey's and Aprils :) Then I wish we also found out how he got injured :) Would just love more in general on the awesome story :D
Smokescreen-ninja chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Found it, read it and loved it and no. I'm not crying, your crying. (Burst into tears.) Poor Raph, poor Mikey... Just poor everyone. Brilliant.
Hazulnutpower chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Wow this actually almost made me cry. I'm surprised
FanGirlFreak16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Are you trying to make me cry?! This was so sad! :,(
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Heart-wrenching and beautifully tragic.
Rayns1D chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Oh author! What are you doing with me? I like angst and death in fanfics but...but now I just froze in shock. Your fic is very emotional, very impressive and vere painful, it touches even the deepest corners of soul. And this song... I listened to it about a year ago and remembered it today. It seems if I'd listened to it I would have obviously cryed. Your story is very short but it hurts so much. Only very rare and very good story's able to hurt. And your is one of those stories. Thank you for shaking my mind and soul.
By the way, I'm from Russia and it would be great if you allowed me to translate it into my language and share it with my readers. As always, I'lI write your nickname as a nickname of an author and will give a link to original story. It would mean a lot for me!
Thank you once again. This short fanfic is one of the best fics I've ever read.
InsaneDutchGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I have to say, other than the heartbreaking story which left me to tears really, the concept you used is very nice. What is interesting is that you had a limited point of view, the one of Raphael on the phone, which also caused the reader to have incomplete information on the entire situation. Maybe you really could have played with that if the story had been stretched and more focusses on the other sounds but Mikey's talking but those are just ideas, the way this played out like this was also really good. Especially the ending, bringing back the phone on which Raph speaks to Mikey. He has never see Mikey's spirit leave his body so it's quite understandable Raph can still envision him on the other side of the line, where he has last spoken to him. Also having Donnie amd Leo listening on the other side of the door brings back the importance of "hearing and listening" in this story which is used much more than seeying, feeling, smelling, basically the rest of the senses.
So yeah, you write very well but I thought it was important to compliment you on your concept on thos story because it is good and well-used. Kuddos on this perfect idea.

See ya!
PhGim.7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
:') waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :') LOVE it
Kyu-P chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
It's 3:00AM and I guess I just woke mom up with my gross sobbing, thank you.
:')