Reviews for The Reaper of Beacon
kiritoliger49 chapter 31 . 6/11/2021
Please don't let this story go
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
ah so its just an oc named ichigo not actually ichigo. An "Ichigo" that didnt go through life like ichigo had isnt ichigo
ngughyendu09092006 chapter 30 . 1/13/2021
i like storry
Mrtyu666 chapter 5 . 7/27/2020
*sigh* this story like many others had a lot of potential as a bleach/rwby crossover, but you basically are just putting lelouch in ichigo's body in the rwby universe. at least that is what i think
Zaid97 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Umm... Interesting concept. Lets see where you'll take us
sugoijack9 chapter 20 . 3/15/2020
You know what I don't care. Yang is just stupid here.
sugoijack9 chapter 7 . 3/15/2020
I sometimes found Yang annoying with her attitude like that. She can be a serious pain in the neck when it always comes with her sister or herself. I do find glad at the same time that Adam cut her goddamn arm off. She's just nothing but a tempered brat.
BlueShard20 chapter 31 . 3/1/2020
Keep it up! I love this story.
HighPaladinRath chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
So Ichigo is basically Ragna the bloodedge
Razmire chapter 30 . 1/11/2019
I can't help but wonder how Ichigo's lunatic father would act if he knew about all the girls that Ichigo spends time with. Probably something among the lines of drop kicking Ichigo in the face, then telling him to start making babies before his life is up.
Bluedragon20 chapter 30 . 1/10/2019
Great chapter of this! The bonding between ichigo and blake is nice and sweet and serious and also that ichigo can ride a motorcycle(: well that’s all see you later filpkicks. Happy 2019!
Xenophos24 chapter 2 . 12/1/2018
lol, don’t do anything “rationally”. yeah, let’s have ichigo go all hell break loose on the team /s
AmbitiousAustin chapter 29 . 11/9/2018
Thanks a lot for updating this on my birthday 2 days ago! I'm 19 now! ;)
Neema Amiry chapter 29 . 11/7/2018
in6
Shadowwarrior15 chapter 28 . 3/13/2018
Nice chapter! Excellent! Flipkicks love the relationships between ichigo and the girls.