Reviews for The Reaper of Beacon
Naethen chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
This seems like an okay storyline with decent plot to run by as far as I've read. The most annoying thing about it is the grammar, spelling and structure of the chapters; while it is comprehendable, the errors riddled throughout the story really ruined it for me and discouraged me from continuing the story. I don't know if you've read the guidelines to F but it clearly asks authors to review and revise your stories for any errors; you could always ask for a beta reader. I know it might be much to ask for, but I've found this story to have a bit of promise and just decided to try and help give my input. Carry on.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2018
Loving the story so far maybe he takes each on a date and this time we see the romantic side of ichigo that we've never seen before
Vaustrook71 chapter 26 . 10/17/2017
Continue please
brywallace03 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
This seems interesting
Deltoren chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
got to chapter one plz dont say oh the light and dark inside him or the demonic right arm. for the rwby group im fine with them acknowledgeing something is off oabout him but most likely blake might be the only one to really pick up on it. glenda would not say demonic. her saying his arm felt wrong afterward would be better. implied darkness is better then said demonness
Shadowwarrior15 chapter 26 . 8/13/2017
Nice chapter! (: I like the relationship between ichigo and Weiss taking place but I have a question for you who is aoko nakamori and ran mouri?
Wot chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
Is that a Fire Emblem reference I see ;)
0miicron chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Ah, i see you are a man of Devil May Cry as well, with that Ebony and Ivory reference. i peraonally think you should give ichigo other devil arms like Rebellion and Cerberus.
Neema Amiry chapter 25 . 5/27/2017
hollow Regen op
Gravenimage chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
Just to let you know Mistral's Academy is called Haven there's also Sanctum Academy which is where Pyrrha graduated before coming to Beacon.
The Last Kenpachi chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
DAMN STRAIGHT! DON'T DO ANYTHING RATIONAL EVER!
The Welt chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
About Pyrrha being ichigo harem member.
I know ichigo is an great guy and all but can you make Pyrrha fall in love with jaune instead.
Their make a good couple.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/4/2017
Reviews are a writer's blood life. Write more reviews! I know it would help.
Neema Amiry chapter 23 . 3/30/2017
nice
Arraia chapter 23 . 3/28/2017
Perfect and update soon please
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »