Reviews for The Reaper of Beacon
Neema Amiry chapter 22 . 2/3/2017
short chapter, shame

can't wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
What about the girls from Bleach?
Prodigal Priest chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
Don't you mean 'don't do anything irrationally'?
Verhullte chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
You mean irrational? At the last sentence. This is a pretty good fic so far, with a few minute grammar issues.
Zabaniya chapter 21 . 1/5/2017
I really wish you would make chapters a little bit longer, especially this one. It's small and despite some information given, pretty unsatisfying.
Neema Amiry chapter 21 . 1/5/2017
nice
komodome chapter 21 . 1/4/2017
You can expect a lot of violent reviews for making this chapter so short.

Ex. I'm gonna cut you in your sleep.
Emman214 chapter 21 . 1/4/2017
Why so smol
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Pls keep writing I love where this stories going
Final Pharaoh chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
You really need to work on your narration skill, but other than that, this is pretty good
Neema Amiry chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
Interesting
Hunter612v1 chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
I want Ruby to be in the harem because it balances out his laziness with her energy and her innocent mind will restrain yang a bit
NateDogg013 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Ok here are a few reasons why ruby should be in the harem. They both have missing\dead mothers so they understand each other a lot more than the others do. Another reason is that there relationship would be very similar to a ichigo x orihime relationship (although, replace the weird foods she eats with cookies, strawberries, and milk and being a weapon nut that's socially akward and BAM!, relationship achieved). I think it would make them a very cute and adorable couple to begin with (in my opinion), and besides, Ruby isn't that innocent to begin with since it's there second year at beacon now, so she probably gonna start seeing guys in a different way (*COUGH mainly ichigo *COUGH). Anyway that's my reasons, hope there acceptable, and another great chapter keep up the good work. N.D. signing off! :)
Gravenimage chapter 19 . 10/21/2016
I think volume 4 will focus more on Ruby and the rest of JNPR but maybe some development for the members of RWBY. I seriously doubt the team will reunite in this volume I am expecting it will be for volume 5.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »