Reviews for Newsworthy
Cuebert chapter 26 . 5/22
SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Mellia Bee chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Oh wow.

From such a terribly depressing, regretful, painful beginning, you have brought this story spiraling up to a point of hope, forgiveness, and endurance. Beautiful. Beautiful. I'm smiling now, all warm and fuzzy on the insides. And that bit at the end with Jimmy consciously choosing a better path, just like Clark did, just like Lois did - it was a lovely conclusion and a good reminder to me.

Thank you. Really, thank you.
Mellia Bee chapter 24 . 9/10/2016
Awww. :) I'm smiling. This was lovely. They've both learned and grown and now they know what they have and what is possible.
Mellia Bee chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
Nice job bringing in the watch early on. You established its presence so that using it in this chapter doesn't feel like a gimmick - it feels like a secret we've been trying to figure out for a while and only just learned. Good writing.
Mellia Bee chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Aww - loved that she started to work in the garden again. I know gardening always helps me when I'm in turmoil. And they got to talk! This chapter left me smiling.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 26 . 8/15/2016
I loved the unusual originality of the premise, the powerful execution, the believability of the characters in this context, the sweet and exquisitely painful moments, the way love is displayed again and again, the depths of truth illustrated by this story, and the satisfaction of its closure. This world is more mature than canon, and yet entirely true to it. Beautifully done! And I loved the moment when I realized your username was basically Lois's appellation from Clark's POV. Congrats on winning the top Kerth this year!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Wow wow wow, this is so brilliantly well written! So many punches and twists, and all of it beautifully described and hanging in the silence between them all. I *loved* that final description of his cape as "float[ing] around him like a comforting sea carrying the scents of home and family and love"! It's so uniquely Superman to know that, and so perfectly Clark to value it.

Oh, I love your writing.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
This is gorgeously well-written, and I really like the technique you're using with the parentheticals. Nicely done! I'm very engaged in this story: it's a fascinating AU premise that is just filled with a ton of potential, and you're not letting any of it go by untapped. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/18/2016
An amazing story. Always had me at the edge of my emotional seat. Very satisfied with the ending. You have a gift.
chucky89us chapter 26 . 7/3/2016
So eloquent. So moving at times that I actually cried. The BEST piece of fiction I have ever read. Thank you.
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 6/4/2016
very good
JamesTKent chapter 26 . 4/27/2016
I just re-read the whole piece, over a couple of days of being housebound, and I have to say this is probably the -deepest- piece I've seen in a long time.

Thank you.
Buddy5647 chapter 26 . 4/23/2016
Wonderful story. Movie deal? Book deal? Sequel?
Buddy5647 chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
Aw COME ON! An earthquake? Really? REALLY?! You are mean, evil, wicked, bad and nasty! Nice chapter.
Buddy5647 chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
This is a great, great story, the only thing that bothers me is the pace. Problem there is, to pick up the pace might mean missing sound teary-eye moments and more of the necessary build up, so never mind. Long story which I will read several times I'm sure, so I'm leaving myself room to review some middle chapters next time. Great work