Reviews for Newsworthy
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Great update...can't wait to read what comes next.
Katla chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
AHHHHHH the agony continues! This is so angsty... yikes. But I'm loving it!

Lois' characterization is so good here. Her flightiness, her need to indulge in denial but her ultimate recognition of what she's done... Teri Hatcher's Lois was a thing of beauty in humorous moments and in dramatic ones and you've taken that dramatic element to an even higher level here!

The way that you repeatedly used similes and metaphors that revolved around death (coffins, bodies, bones) was so striking and morbid and sad. This is all so sad, darn it! I also loved the way you presented the setting. The contrast between the boiling heat outside and the freezing tea and the decrepit nature of the diner made me so ill at ease - I was experiencing everything through Lois' super sensitive filter in the wake of her guilt and grief and it was a harsh experience. Well done!

I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this beautiful chapter. I was waiting until I had time to read it without being in a rush. Your writing should not be skimmed through. :)

I'm glad to hear that this will be 25 chapters long! Can't wait for the next one. Thanks for writing! :D
Joan Powers chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Great start as always! I love how you've portrayed Jimmy/James and how he's risen to the occasion. Looking forward to more.

Joan
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Awesome...what an emotional chapter! Can't wait for more.
Saavikam69 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Great defense James! Love how he's transformed himself. From jimmy to james. Business suit, sunglasses, posture and expressions. Very good work.
Me2010 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Great start to a story that I sincerely hope turns out happier for all! You are very good at setting the mood and writing about serious topics. Your "And Then There Was Light" is one of my all-time favorites in Lois and Clark section because of your writing style and skill. Please keep going on this one!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Great one shot story. Bad Lois. Think twice write once. Wow!
EHAZ chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Wow, I love your writing! This pulled me right back into these amazing characters! It is hard to see them mess up so bad, but you take us there believably within character, and I LOVE it! Can't wait to read more!
Katla chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Oh man. I remembered how your writing was like diving into a current of emotion and color, but I didn't really *remember* it until I started reading. Firstly, I'm as in awe of your ability to perfectly craft a mood as I ever was. And the way you used silence as a devastating form of communication between Clark, Lois, and Perry... ouch. It cut me deep! Secondly, the fact that you can take Lois and Clark, a comedy and a cheese-fest of a show (and I love it so very much lol), and, drawing from that world, create something so deeply emotional and character driven... it's amazing. All that said, my heart hurts a little now. Your angst was so good, darn it! I'm just glad that Lois was leaving to go find him at the end, so at least I can believe that everything will turn out okay! Is this going to be a multi-chapter piece? At first I thought this was a oneshot, but then I noticed it wasn't labeled as complete...

So glad you're back! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
That was awesome. I would love to read a follow up!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10